Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Hacks & MODs > Vanity Pack 2.0 FAQ

smilingfrog

This topic is meant to be a place to collect frequently asked questions and answers about Vanity Pack 2.0. The intent is for this first post to have the most relevant and up to date information.

Q: I have a question about Russian Vanity. Can you answer it?
A: No. Contact Pashok, its author.

Q: What is the latest version of Vanity Pack 2.0?
A: As of March 29, 2014 the latest version is 2.0.0 beta 10

Q: Where can I find out about new versions of Vanity Pack 2.0?
A: Sign up for the Vanity Pack News mailing list at https://mailman-mail5.webfaction.com/listinfo/vanitypack-news or check Gamer Hints/Burnout Hints at http://burnouthints.webs.com

Starting with version 2.0.0 beta 8, Vanity Pack you will be prompted upon startup if a new version is available.

Q: Where can I find Vanity Pack 2.0?
A: Check Gamer Hints/Burnout Hints at http://burnouthints.webs.com

Q: Does Vanity Pack 2.0 contain a virus or trojan?

A: The short answer is no. A longer answer is that Vanity Pack uses metasm to modify the game's memory in order to enable the new features. As you may know, metasm is used professionally to FIGHT virus and malware. It's a bit ironic that it would show up in a scan. My opinion is that it is a false positive on the part of Avira.

The file reported by Avira, dynldr-windows-ia32-19.so (or similar, depending on your Windows version), is needed for metasm operation. I tried to remove it, but it does re-generate every time metasm is used even if removed, and if I tweak the metasm code to not generate the .so file then VP doesn't work (with no error message given by metasm).

The metasm code that generates the .so file is available on Google Code at https://code.google.com/p/metasm/source/browse/metasm/dynldr.rb if there still are concerns about it.

You could, if desired, file a request with Avira or your AV vendor to investigate further to see if this metasm file is a false positive in their detection. See http://metasm.cr0.org/ for more information on metasm.

Q: Does Vanity Pack 2.0 support cracked or pirated games?
A: No.

Q: Can Vanity Pack 2.0 be used offline?
A: To fully use all of Vanity Pack's features you will need to login to Criterion Games Network in-game using a CGN/Origin ID. After that, and Vanity Pack has identified your online presence, you can go offline and play to your heart's content. Online-only vehicles will not be available offline, of course.

Q: Does Vanity Pack 2.0 support Windows 8?
A: Yes. There have been reports of successful use in Windows 8.

Q: Does Vanity Pack 2.0 support Steam?
A: Yes. If by chance you do have issues, you could always install the regular, non-Steam, game and use your Steam license code to activate it. You have a choice between the Origin or Disc versions. The latter is the same as the full demo, which can be unlocked using a valid license code.

Q: Does Vanity Pack 2.0 support Origin?
A: Yes. If you find issues, you could always install the regular Disc version of the game. The latter is the same as the full demo, which can be unlocked using a valid license code.

Q: How do I install Vanity Pack 2.0?
A: Check the README file.

Q: Will the installer be made available in other languages?
A: It currently supports English, Swedish, Russian, Dutch and German. If you'd like to contribute translations for other languages, contact smilingfrog on Burnout Hints.

Q: How do I use Vanity Pack 2.0?
A: Check the README file.

Q: What are the in-game hotkeys?
A: Check the README file or the in-game information panel.

Q: Will the in-game information panel be made available in other languages?
A: It currently supports only English. Future versions might expand the available languages.

Q: Why are the new vehicles displaying as gray spiky blobs? Why is there an invisible wall by the bridge? Why are markers incorrectly placed on the satellite map? Why why why?
A: Are you running Vanity Pack? It needs to be run every time you play. Vanity Pack will launch Burnout Paradise and do its initialization magic. You might see some weirdness until initalization has completed successfully.
Even if initialization goes well, there is a chance the it happened too late in the game's startup sequence, and if this is the case then you might encounter the invisible wall. Try again, and if the issue persists contact the author if you're willing to help give further information and test out possible fixes.

Q: When starting Vanity Pack there's a message about a missing "MSVCP100.dll". What is this?
A: The in-game information panel requires Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package. See http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2666520

Q: Vanity Pack doesn't even start. Why is that?
A: It requires User Account Control (UAC) to be enabled. Make sure it is, and try again.

It could also be that your anti-virus or firewall software needs to be configured to allow Vanity Pack to run.

It could also be caused by certain software such as FRAPS or Evolve. FRAPS can be started after Vanity Pack has started.

It could also happen if the path to your savegame or the path to where Vanity Pack is installed contains special characters like umlauts (å, ä, ö, ü, etc.) or other characters outside the 7-bit ASCII range, such as Greek or Russian characters.

Q: Vanity Pack doesn't recognize that I am running the game through Steam. What's up with that?
A: You are likely running under a computer profile that is set up as a standard user rather than an administrator account. Many of us do this to reduce the instance of unwanted viruses and other garbage being installed on our computers. In this instance your steam account is running under your user, which is a standard user, and your Vanity Pack is launched as an administrator, thus they are running on two different accounts. To fix this just shut down steam and then right click on your steam shortcut and select "Run as administrator".

Q: Okay, so I'm now running Steam as an administrator (see previous Q&A), but why is my savegame not working?
A: If your savegame is no longer working and you end up at the beginning of the game again, this is because steam is trying to open the save file from your administrator profile. What you need to do is close out of the game and Vanity Pack and copy your savegame file over to your administrator profile:

- Copy your savegame file from your user location, C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise\Save

to C:\Users\your administrator account name\AppData\Local\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise\Save

- Launch Vanity Pack and enjoy

Q: I am running Vanity Pack! Why does it still say "Initializing" even after waiting a long time?
A: Have you checked what the Vanity Pack window says? At the bottom of it it should mention your gamer name and wish you a joyous game. If it says something like "unknown player - something went wrong" then you will have to exit the game, exit Vanity Pack and try again.It could also be because Vanity Pack has crashed without any visual indication thereof. Check out the VanityPack logs in the logs folder for any relevant error messages.

Q: Looking at the Vanity Pack window, why is it stuck on "Detecting online presence..."?
A: You might have to configure an exception for the newly installed VanityPack.exe in your firewall and/or anti-virus software. Vanity Pack needs internet connectivity to download news messages and mod data.It could also be because Vanity Pack has crashed without any visual indication thereof. Check out the VanityPack logs in the logs folder for any relevant error messages.

Q: The game crashes during the intro sequences. Why is that?
A: It could be because of your savegame. If you have used other mods such as Vanity Pack 1.x or Russian Vanity there is a risk of Vanity Pack 2.x not coping with changes to the savegame. You can try to run Vanity Pack 2.x with a fresh savegame and see if the crash still persists. If the game doesn't crash then you know that something in the savegame is bad. You can then continue to use the fresh savegame or fix the old one somehow. How to fix the savegame is out of scope for this FAQ.

It could also be because you have some other software that intercepts Direct3D API calls and is interfering with Vanity Pack. One such known program is Xfire's in-game messaging feature. If you disable that feature in the Xfire configuration you will be able to have Xfire running during your Vanity Pack use. See http://www.xfire.com/faq/#73

Q: The game does not even start when Vanity Pack tries to launch it. Why is that?
A: It could be because you have some other software that intercepts Direct3D API calls and is interfering with Vanity Pack. One such known program is FRAPS. To use FRAPS, start it after Vanity Pack has launched Burnout Paradise.

It could also be that the d3d9.dll file, used for the in-game information panel, is not compatible with your system setup. As a last resort, you could try and rename the file to something else (leave the d3d9.bin alone) and see if it helps. If this works, you will be able to use Vanity Pack features but you'll be "driving blind" without the in-game information panel to give visual feedback when using the Vanity Pack hotkeys.

Q: I'm getting a Windows Security dialog when starting Vanity Pack. It says that "These files can't be opened", referring to BurnoutParadise.exe.
A: This seems to happen on the Steam version. To fix it go to the Control Panel's Internet Options and on the Security tab do one or more of the following:

1. For the Restricted sites zone, click Custom level... and make sure that "Launching applications and unsafe files" is not set to Disable but Prompt.

2. For the Local intranet zone, click Custom level... and make sure that "Launching applications and unsafe files" is not set to Disable but Prompt.

3. For the Internet zone, click Custom level... and make sure that "Launching applications and unsafe files" is not set to Disable but Prompt.

Now, when launching Vanity Pack might get two prompts, one for BurnoutParadise.exe and one for Steam.exe. The game starts fine after letting both executables run, and Vanity Pack is able to initialize properly. See http://www.ilertech.com/2010/05/these-files-cant-be-opened/

Q: I'm getting an Application load error 5:0000065434.
A: See Old No. 7's answer from July 20, 2013 at http://steamcommunity.com/app/22380/discussions/0/846945411150802224/
A possible fix for this was introduced in Vanity Pack 2.0.0 beta 10.

Q: What happened to the DLC?
A: Electronic Arts made the DLC available on Amazon.com to US customers on on May 28, 2013. Any DLC unlocking will not be part of Vanity Pack as long as it can be purchased legitimately. See http://www.amazon.com/Burnout-Paradise-Bonus-Vehicle-Online/dp/B00CX6G1IE

The DLC bundle has also been made available on Green Man Gaming in the UK. See http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/racing/burnout-paradise-bonus-vehicle-na/

Q: The game crashes sometimes. Why is that?
A: It's beta software. Deal with it.

Q: I am sometimes respawned far away from the wreck location. What is that?
A: This happens on the northern beach. The street map data is lacking so the game had to be hacked a bit for respawn to work at all. Live with it. It used to be that you were respawned on the BSI bridge regardless of where on the island you wrecked.

Q: After an online race, the game switched my car. Why is that?
A: This is a side effect of trying to protect players who don't run Vanity Pack (and don't have the new vehicles). Use the respawn feature to quickly get back to your favorite vehicle.

Q: I sometimes get spawned in the Hunter Cavalry when trying to spawn a car. Why is that?
A: This could be due to the fact that you might not yet have completed the game to 100% or better. Vanity Pack tries to patch your savegame to enable any vehicles you have not yet unlocked yourself by playing the game, but it might not always be able to do so. One option for you is to complete the game before using the new vehicles. Another option at your disposal is to download a complete savegame from somewhere and see if it works better.

Q: Why isn't the paint shop on the Big Surf Island working?
A: The game is hard coded to only allow for 50 drive throughs. 46 were already in use from the regular game, so only the gas stations, auto repair and junk yard were added. This leaves out the paint shop and the BSI car parks.

Q: Why do I have to rediscover the BSI auto repair, gas stations and junk yard every time I play?
A: This is limited by the available space in the savegame and how the game is hard coded to only allow a set number of drivethrough discoverables to be stored for each type.

Q: The BSI junk yard doesn't operate well.
A: Yes, the camera panning information for the BSI junk yard is not yet present. Right now, it pans the camera back to the mainland's junk yard for selecting vehicles, then back to BSI when exiting the junk yard. Any slowness experienced is due to loading the necessary map files from disk. Sometimes, the game will crash.

Q: Do the BSI challenges work when some players don't have the latest Vanity Pack?
A: Selecting the BSI challenges will not crash anyone else's game. However, depending on how many players in the room have the latest Vanity Pack, it might not be possible to complete every challenge. What happens is that a different, non-BSI, challenge is sent to players without Vanity Pack, and for some such challenges the regular challenge might need at least two players (without Vanity Pack) to complete. For some BSI challenges, the same holds true; that two or more players with the latest Vanity Pack are needed to complete the BSI challenge. In some situations you will need to let the non-VP players finish their challenge first and in other situations the VP players will need to finish their challenge first.

Please also note that even for players with the latest Vanity Pack, the players and host need both to be running the latest Vanity Pack and the host need to be located on the Big Surf Island at the start of the challenge for the non-host players using Vanity Pack to get to participate in the BSI challenge rather than a regular challenge.

Q: What's up with the Jumpin' Donuts BSI challenge? I don't see a map marker.
A: The BSI challenges data is a bit different than the regular challenges. An attempt has been made to make them all playable. The final bit that was not (yet) possible to fix was the map marker for this one challenge.

Q: What are some things to be aware of concerning Offroad mode?
A: It is advisable to enter a junk yard with Offroad mode turned off, or you might end up getting stuck in the junk yard.
When wrecking and landing upside down, the vehicle will keep on respawning, still upside down, until you turn Offroad mode off and let the game respawn the vehicle properly.
If you land in the water with Offroad mode turned on, the game will keep respawning your vehicle until you turn Offroad mode off and let the game respawn the vehicle properly.

Q: I don't see my favorite BSI feature in the game. Why is that?
A: Not everything has been ported. As of this writing the following features are not fully included: BSI challenges or events, BSI area names or road names, BSI traffic lights or AI vehicles, BSI paint shops and BSI area sounds.

Q: Will Vanity Pack be made compatible with Russian Vanity?
A: Mod co-existence is a tricky thing. What has been attempted since 2.0.0 beta 7 is to incorporate some of Russian Vanity's features into Vanity Pack, courtesy of PASHOk_M_oVe, starting with the Extreme Olympus. Over time, more features might be incorporated or other attempts be made to have other mods co-exist.

Q: What's up with the flags shown next to the player names? They are showing the wrong flags or are showing up in the wrong location.
A: This is an experimental feature introduced with 2.0.0 beta 7. Sometimes the information corrects itself when you switch to a new vehicle. Future versions might see improvements in accuracy. If no flag shows, it is meant to indicate that the player is not running Vanity Pack. A "VP" icon indicates that the player is running an older version of Vanity Pack.

Q: Since the country flags were introduced, it seems that the game runs more unstable on my PC. Can the display of the country flags be disabled?
A: Yes. Starting with version 2.0.0 beta 8 you can start Vanity Pack with the command line switch --no-flags to disable this feature.

Q: Is Burnout Paradise available in metric units?
A: I don't know. You could try and change to one of the 14 supported country/language combinations through the use of a registry hack and see if one supports it. How to do that is out of scope for this FAQ.

Q: Is Vanity Pack 1.5 still available?
A: Versions 1.x of Vanity Pack are no longer supported.

Q: Will other Vanity Pack 1.5 features be added to Vanity Pack 2.0?
A: Possibly. Check back later.

Q: Will other features from your YouTube videos be added to Vanity Pack 2.0?
A: Possibly. Check back later.

Q: I saw you do in some of your YouTube videos. How did you do that?
A: Cheat Engine and custom modding, most likely.

Q: Can I use Vanity Pack files or features in my mod?
A: That depends. Send me a private message and we'll talk about it. As a default, I'd rather try and integrate our respective mods.

Q: Can I have your unreleased hacks/mods?
A: No, but there is a forum thread here on Burnout Hints about mod integration or interoperability. If you're seriously interested in modding, add your thoughts and ideas to that discussion, or start your own.

May 7, 2013 at 12:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

why you disabled 1.x while 2.0 is still closed beta?

is it possible to change something to successfully mod vehiclelist to add some RV cars like extreme olympus?

will the ingame chat be in later VP versions or players will have to use steam overlay?

is it possible to add countryballs like (took from krautchan) to see from which country a certain player is (for some coordination and things)?

will you add v1.9 DLC icons from the players list that will show if certain player has VP (i remember i asked you that before)?

--

May 7, 2013 at 1:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

thewindowsfreak
Site Owner

Excellent FAQ frog, let me know if you need anything!

--

Please read the rules; it doesn't take that much time. Save yourself from a warning or a ban

May 13, 2013 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

smilingfrog

oleg_aka_djmeg at May 7, 2013 at 1:59 AM

why you disabled 1.x while 2.0 is still closed beta?

is it possible to change something to successfully mod vehiclelist to add some RV cars like extreme olympus?

will the ingame chat be in later VP versions or players will have to use steam overlay?

is it possible to add countryballs like (took from krautchan) to see from which country a certain player is (for some coordination and things)?

will you add v1.9 DLC icons from the players list that will show if certain player has VP (i remember i asked you that before)?

While these aren't all FAQ's I'll take some as suggestions for new features. An in-game chat is unlikely, as are other features that requires a lot of synchronization between players. A visual country of origin is theoretically possible but would require IP to Country lookups for all players in the game as well as some complex UI overlay that would have to keep track of the player's location in the list. I don't think this will be happening any time soon. The same goes for if the players have VP or not. I think this is a great idea, but while it might sound simple it would require tricky cross-game synchronization of some sort.

The older versions of Vanity Pack are no longer supported, just like early 2.0 alphas and betas. The later 2.0 betas have been fairly stable, and VP 2.0.0 has now moved to open beta.

The FAQ already touched upon mod integration in one of the questions. Coming soon is the time to look further into the possibility of bundling Vanity Pack with certain features from other mods, mainly Russian Vanity, with the author's permission of course. I assume that most players are mainly interested in new or updated vehicles/skins, but there might be other features that could be incorporated. I haven't tried Russian Vanity so I don't know everything that it currently offers besides different map graphics and removed HUD elements.

By the way, I didn't intend for this thread to become yet another long one of discussions or suggestions, so it might be edited down to mostly the first post over time. That way it can stay focused on FAQ information. Let's give some time for replies, but don't be alarmed if responses are turned into FAQ's in the first post and later removed from this thread.

May 14, 2013 at 12:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

smilingfrog

Updated entries for Vanity Pack 2.0.0b10, March 29, 2014:

Q: Why are the new vehicles displaying as gray spiky blobs? Why is there an invisible wall by the bridge? Why are markers incorrectly placed on the satellite map? Why why why?
A: Are you running Vanity Pack? It needs to be run every time you play. Vanity Pack will launch Burnout Paradise and do its initialization magic. You might see some weirdness until initalization has completed successfully.
Even if initialization goes well, there is a chance the it happened too late in the game's startup sequence, and if this is the case then you might encounter the invisible wall. Try again, and if the issue persists contact the author if you're willing to help give further information and test out possible fixes.

Q: Vanity Pack doesn't even start. Why is that?
A: It requires User Account Control (UAC) to be enabled. Make sure it is, and try again.
It could also be that your anti-virus or firewall software needs to be configured to allow Vanity Pack to run.
It could also be caused by certain software such as FRAPS or Evolve. FRAPS can be started after Vanity Pack has started.
It could also happen if the path to your savegame or the path to where Vanity Pack is installed contains special characters like umlauts (å, ä, ö, ü, etc.) or other characters outside the 7-bit ASCII range, such as Greek or Russian characters.

Q: Vanity Pack doesn't recognize that I am running the game through Steam. What's up with that?
A: You are likely running under a computer profile that is set up as a standard user rather than an administrator account. Many of us do this to reduce the instance of unwanted viruses and other garbage being installed on our computers. In this instance your steam account is running under your user, which is a standard user, and your Vanity Pack is launched as an administrator, thus they are running on two different accounts. To fix this just shut down steam and then right click on your steam shortcut and select "Run as administrator".

Q: Okay, so I'm now running Steam as an administrator (see previous Q&A), but why is my savegame not working?
A: If your savegame is no longer working and you end up at the beginning of the game again, this is because steam is trying to open the save file from your administrator profile. What you need to do is close out of the game and Vanity Pack and copy your savegame file over to your administrator profile:
 - Copy your savegame file from your user location,
      C:\Users\your user name\AppData\Local\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise\Save
  to C:\Users\your administrator account name\AppData\Local\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise\Save
 - Launch Vanity Pack and enjoy

Q: I am running Vanity Pack! Why does it still say "Initializing" even after waiting a long time?
A: Have you checked what the Vanity Pack window says? At the bottom of it it should mention your gamer name and wish you a joyous game. If it says something like "unknown player - something went wrong" then you will have to exit the game, exit Vanity Pack and try again.
It could also be because Vanity Pack has crashed without any visual indication thereof. Check out the VanityPack logs in the logs folder for any relevant error messages.

Q: Looking at the Vanity Pack window, why is it stuck on "Detecting online presence..."?
A: You might have to configure an exception for the newly installed VanityPack.exe in your firewall and/or anti-virus software. Vanity Pack needs internet connectivity to download news messages and mod data.
It could also be because Vanity Pack has crashed without any visual indication thereof. Check out the VanityPack logs in the logs folder for any relevant error messages.

Q: I'm getting an Application load error 5:0000065434.
A: See Old No. 7's answer from July 20, 2013 at http://steamcommunity.com/app/22380/discussions/0/846945411150802224/

Q: I sometimes get spawned in the Hunter Cavalry when trying to spawn a car. Why is that?
A: This could be due to the fact that you might not yet have completed the game to 100% or better. Vanity Pack tries to patch your savegame to enable any vehicles you have not yet unlocked yourself by playing the game, but it might not always be able to do so. One option for you is to complete the game before using the new vehicles. Another option at your disposal is to download a complete savegame from somewhere and see if it works better.

Q: What are some things to be aware of concerning Offroad mode?
A: It is advisable to enter a junk yard with Offroad mode turned off, or you might end up getting stuck in the junk yard.
When wrecking and landing upside down, the vehicle will keep on respawning, still upside down, until you turn Offroad mode off and let the game respawn the vehicle properly.
If you land in the water with Offroad mode turned on, the game will keep respawning your vehicle until you turn Offroad mode off and let the game respawn the vehicle properly.

March 30, 2014 at 12:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GamerChappy
Q: If I get the Vanity pack, will my friends need to get it too to play online with me? Q: If the above answer is 'No', are there any precautions I need to take? Q: Do I need to have an Internet connection every time I start up VP?
June 9, 2014 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

GamerChappy at June 9, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Q: If I get the Vanity pack, will my friends need to get it too to play online with me?

No.

Q: If the above answer is 'No', are there any precautions I need to take?

If Vanity Pack vehicles are selectable in a race, and other players don't have the VP, simply going over them in the menu will crash their game, with the exception of the Extreme Olympus. When a race is started, don't be in a VP car.

Q: Do I need to have an Internet connection every time I start up VP?

The VP requires you to sign in to the Burnout servers for use of its features, otherwise things will look messed up, such as the VP cars looking like gray blobs, and the overlay will be unavailable. It's piracy protection. Offline play is otherwise unaffected.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

June 9, 2014 at 8:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Q: The Vanity Pack installer gets an error near the end, and my Vanity Pack gets stuck at initializing. How can I fix this?

A: This is due to Avast Antivirus blocking a certain file, which it sees as malicious and blocks its extraction during the installation. To fix this, disable Avast Antivirus. Then there are two options:

A) Reinstall the Vanity Pack.

B) Download the missing file from https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6f7ipylfbiw4h6/dynldr-windows-ia32-19.so?dl=0 and place it in the directory Vanity Pack\src\lib\metasm.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

November 4, 2014 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mister Brick

Q: if i start Vanity Pack it starts then seconds before the "real" Gameplay (aka going to the Junk yard) VP crashes.

May 13, 2017 at 1:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mingo

Mister Brick at May 13, 2017 at 1:49 AM

Q: if i start Vanity Pack it starts then seconds before the "real" Gameplay (aka going to the Junk yard) VP crashes.

Try doing a party and see if it works.

--

Because Burnout is love.

May 13, 2017 at 2:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SultaN

hello i'm new her can some help my at his probkem

# Logfile created on 2017-06-13 05:56:29 -0700 by logger.rb/31641

I, [2017-06-13T05:56:29.164088 #4264] INFO -- : Entering Vanity Pack

I, [2017-06-13T05:56:29.164088 #4264] INFO -- : Build ID 2.0.0 Beta 10 (Riptide) 2014-03-29

I, [2017-06-13T05:56:29.164088 #4264] INFO -- : You are running elevated. All is good!

I, [2017-06-13T05:56:32.927473 #4264] INFO -- : Player name for update check is ""

I, [2017-06-13T05:56:46.175811 #4264] INFO -- : Backing up savegame to C:/Program Files (x86)/Vanity Pack/src/src/../../backup/20170613-055646-Profile.BurnoutParadiseSave...

I, [2017-06-13T05:56:46.197687 #4264] INFO -- : DONE

I, [2017-06-13T05:56:46.197687 #4264] INFO -- : Patching vehicles, stage 1...

I, [2017-06-13T05:56:46.206687 #4264] INFO -- : DONE

I, [2017-06-13T05:56:46.206687 #4264] INFO -- : Patching vehicles, stage 2...

I, [2017-06-13T05:56:46.259690 #4264] INFO -- : DONE

I, [2017-06-13T05:57:51.736983 #4264] INFO -- : Accepted key bindings from VanityPack.ini

I, [2017-06-13T05:57:51.736983 #4264] INFO -- : Active Code Page is 1252 (ANSI - Latin I)

I, [2017-06-13T05:57:51.737483 #4264] INFO -- : Encoding is CP1252

I, [2017-06-13T05:57:51.742482 #4264] INFO -- : Effective key bindings:

ToggleHotkeys = SHIFT+OEM3 (+)

TogglePanel = OEM3 ()

AdjustVehicleIndexDown32 = SHIFT+1 (+)

AdjustVehicleIndexDown = 1 ()

AdjustVehicleIndexUp32 = SHIFT+2 (+)

AdjustVehicleIndexUp = 2 ()

AdjustColorDown4096 = CTRL+SHIFT+3 (++)

AdjustColorDown256 = SHIFT+3 (+)

AdjustColorTypeDown = CTRL+3 (+)

AdjustColorDown = 3 ()

AdjustColorUp4096 = CTRL+SHIFT+4 (++)

AdjustColorUp256 = SHIFT+4 (+)

AdjustColorTypeUp = CTRL+4 (+)

AdjustColorUp = 4 ()

AdjustBoostLengthDown = CTRL+5 (+)

AdjustBoostConsumptionDown = SHIFT+5 (+)

AdjustBoostTypeDown = 5 ()

AdjustBoostLengthUp = CTRL+6 (+)

AdjustBoostConsumptionUp = SHIFT+6 (+)

AdjustBoostTypeUp = 6 ()

AdjustWheelDown32 = SHIFT+7 (+)

AdjustWheelDown = 7 ()

AdjustWheelUp32 = SHIFT+8 (+)

AdjustWheelUp = 8 ()

PreviousPanel = F3 ()

TogglePanelAlternate = SHIFT+F4 (+)

NextPanel = F4 ()

ToggleTrafficOff = SHIFT+F5 (+)

ToggleTraffic = F5 ()

ToggleOffroadOn = SHIFT+F6 (+)

ToggleOffroad = F6 ()

SaveRespawnVehicle = SHIFT+F9 (+)

RecallRespawnVehicle = F9 ()

SaveColor = SHIFT+F10 (+)

RestoreColor = F10 ()

SaveVehicleSettings = SHIFT+F8 (+)

SaveVehicleSettingsForSavedVehicles = CTRL+SHIFT+F8 (++)

SaveVehicleSettingsForAllVehicles = CTRL+ALT+SHIFT+F8 (+++)

RestoreDefaultVehicleSettings = CTRL+F8 (+)

RestoreVehicleSettings = F8 ()

SwitchVehicleSelection = CTRL+TAB (+)

SwitchVehicle = TAB ()

ToggleAutoKickAndMute = CTRL+BACKSPACE (+)

ToggleAFKMode = SHIFT+BACKSPACE (+)

ToggleWindowedMode = ALT+RETURN (+)

ToggleGearboxType = F7 ()

ToggleUnits = SHIFT+F7 (+)

ToggleMeters = CTRL+F7 (+)

AdjustGearDown = X ()

AdjustGearUp = D ()

ResetTripMeter = ALT+F7 (+)

ToggleLocalTime = CTRL+SHIFT+F7 (++)

I, [2017-06-13T06:05:02.812237 #4264] INFO -- : Exiting Vanity Pack

June 23, 2017 at 2:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ERROR 404

what's the problem?

i see nothing wrong with the log file

June 23, 2017 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SultaN

Every time if i enter in legit steam burnout Same infinite intealezing i donot know what cause this :| 

June 23, 2017 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

This turned out to be the same problem AnEdgyGamer reported here. There is no known solution at this time. I will try to contact smilingfrog about it, but can't promise any fix.

June 24, 2017 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.