Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Hacks & MODs > Vanity Pack 2.0.0 Beta is Available for Testing

mampfaxo12

when does come vanity pack 2.0.0 beta 5 out ???

--
March 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

mampfaxo12 at March 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM

3 hours ago.
--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

March 14, 2013 at 10:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

burninrubber0 at March 14, 2013 at 10:08 PM

mampfaxo12 at March 8, 2013 at 12:59 PM

3 hours ago.

rly?

--

March 15, 2013 at 12:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MrTrumpzer

Nice. ;) What is New?

March 15, 2013 at 1:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

MrTrumpzer at March 15, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Nice. ;) What is New?

Would you like me to tell you, or would you like to try it out?
--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

March 15, 2013 at 7:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Burnout51_br

vp beta 5 is out, remediation to leave the game, also in racing, that's what I've seen so far

--

March 15, 2013 at 8:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MrTrumpzer

My internet is sooo slow and it takes about an hour to download. =_= Thiswhy i asked..

Btw.. still the same passcodes?

March 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MrTrumpzer

Ehmm ok. I got it. ;)

March 15, 2013 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

urtabais18

Где можно получить vanity pack 2.0.0 beta 5? или ссылку киньте

March 15, 2013 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

urtabais18 at March 15, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Где можно получить vanity pack 2.0.0 beta 5? или ссылку киньте

запусти VP и там будет написано

--

March 15, 2013 at 12:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

piouzzz

Hi

I bought the game Burnout paradise the ultimate box on ebay (used version) the vanity pack does not function (I request a key to connect, when I wrote Others told me that the key is not valid: ( I try to register again , but the online not work :(

My game only works offline! : (((

Can you help me?

(the russian vanity & dlc unloker work fine )

thank you

March 15, 2013 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Burnout51_br

piouzzz at March 15, 2013 at 1:36 PM

Hi

I bought the game Burnout paradise the ultimate box on ebay (used version) the vanity pack does not function (I request a key to connect, when I wrote Others told me that the key is not valid: ( I try to register again , but the online not work :(

My game only works offline! : (((

Can you help me?

(the russian vanity & dlc unloker work fine )

thank you

I think this is not the right place for help. however burnout only works with the online account of Origin bla.bla.bla ... if you have done this you will be able to go online, remember you must update the game burnoutparadise 1100.sem that does not go online. ok I have helped ........... ps read the forum rules. by

--

March 15, 2013 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0
Wow Burnout, you posted that 22 seconds ago lol... Anyway if I remember right it's against the forum rules to tell someone to read the forum rules, or quote them, etc. Which means I'm breaking the forum rules in saying this. Which means it's not a very good rule. And I've just broken it again. Ugh.
--

March 15, 2013 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thewindowsfreak
Site Owner

burninrubber0 at March 15, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Wow Burnout, you posted that 22 seconds ago lol... Anyway if I remember right it's against the forum rules to tell someone to read the forum rules, or quote them, etc. Which means I'm breaking the forum rules in saying this. Which means it's not a very good rule. And I've just broken it again. Ugh.

You're making no sense.

--

Please read the rules; it doesn't take that much time. Save yourself from a warning or a ban

March 16, 2013 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Serrmix

you have lotsa free time dontcha?

--

March 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Serrmix at March 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM

you have lotsa free time dontcha?

How do you think I put five and a half hours of Burnout music together?
--

March 17, 2013 at 1:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Burner

have a probleme it works but the ingame key does not work and i can not enter BSI help

March 19, 2013 at 5:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Redberry012345

smilingfrog at October 29, 2012 at 2:07 AM

If you are the daring kind, who doesn't let application crashes stop you from enjoying a good time with a mod under development, Vanity Pack 2.0.0 beta 2 is available for you to enjoy. Send me an PM for more details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nQuvjL9ELw

Where do I download it.

April 1, 2013 at 9:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Elitebeat

Yeah, How to download it ?

--

I was born with the hunger of a lion ;

The strength of a sun  ;

The mind of a god ;

The Heart of a Man ;

I don't need to sweat it when a competion comes ;

Original style like a confident man.

April 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Purification

Ask to Smilingfrog for a beta access, or wait for the final release...

Voili-Voilou...

--

TrackMania Videos and more to come soon : 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TMPurification

April 1, 2013 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.