Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Hacks & MODs > Vanity Pack 2.0.0 Beta is Available for Testing

rofl101

rofl101 at October 29, 2012 at 5:19 PM

how do i get it?

how did i miss the part of pm smilingforg for the beta awill back (i had the beta pack for a bit now) 

--

got to optimise burnout  paradise for my new graphics card

January 28, 2013 at 10:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xxxMATYS69xxx

I wrote after I installed P-mod (bp + vp2.0 b4)

January 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

xxxMATYS69xxx

xxxMATYS69xxx at January 30, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I wrote after I installed P-mod (bp + vp2.0 b4)

I'm sorry I wanted to write it somewhere else

January 30, 2013 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

gimmy

Where is the download?

January 30, 2013 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

no downloads for cheaters :P

--

January 30, 2013 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vectorv12

YES!!!

I hope that the new version doesn't get stuck on the loading screen like the old one!

--

NOW GO FORTH AND KICK ASS.

January 30, 2013 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

vectorv12

How do u set it up?

The last time, I think that it didn't install properly because I forgot to replace the standard .exe with the modded one in the file. How do I access that?

--

NOW GO FORTH AND KICK ASS.

January 31, 2013 at 5:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

SKYFAY

it works now but it keeps crashing after 20 minutes :/

the error something went wrong with vanity pack. exe

February 5, 2013 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

xxxMATYS69xxx

I know how to use a car from the island and gt nighthawk in the race, and most importantly, no crashes other players. After selecting the car out of the garage paradise such as the PCPD click and then in the top menu VP 2.0 beta 4 to select a car, for example, where we want to go gt Toy nithawk clik TAB and in garage appears we selected a car and started race with all players

February 6, 2013 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fixxwiss

When does the vanity pack 2.0 come out? Surely a bad question, but i just wanna know.

February 14, 2013 at 2:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

paradiis07

Very good question! finalized version thank you for the good  job :o

--

February 14, 2013 at 4:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Assuming the e-mail I subscribed to is working, and that he's still using dropcanvas, β5 has yet to arrive. So I think he might be converting things like junkyards, races, or both. Who knows, he could be even be heading for the final release.

As for the release date of the final version, there's no telling when it will be released since, last I checked, Smilingfrog himself does not know. At least, not that he's told us. But, unless he's killed or arrested, we'll know at some point in the future, hopefully soon.

But why am I talking about him in third-person? Frog, if you're not being held by the cops or in another dimension, would you mind giving us a little status upate? Thanks in advance. (If you didn't get too bored to read to the end of my post.)

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

February 15, 2013 at 9:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

burninrubber0 at February 15, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Assuming the e-mail I subscribed to is working, and that he's still using dropcanvas, β5 has yet to arrive. So I think he might be converting things like junkyards, races, or both. Who knows, he could be even be heading for the final release.

As for the release date of the final version, there's no telling when it will be released since, last I checked, Smilingfrog himself does not know. At least, not that he's told us. But, unless he's killed or arrested, we'll know at some point in the future, hopefully soon.

But why am I talking about him in third-person? Frog, if you're not being held by the cops or in another dimension, would you mind giving us a little status upate? Thanks in advance. (If you didn't get too bored to read to the end of my post.)

there are no races at bsi. only offline ones. :D

--

February 15, 2013 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fixxwiss

That is good to know! Thanks!

February 16, 2013 at 11:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Hockeygoalie35

Anyone else have this problem?:

When I start Vanitypack.exe, it tries to load burnouparadise.exe but then a dialouge comes up saying "these files can't be opened". Any idea why?

on Windows8 btw.

February 26, 2013 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

gimmy

windows 8 it isn't compatible with vp 

February 26, 2013 at 1:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Burnout51_br

gimmy at February 26, 2013 at 1:24 PM

windows 8 it isn't compatible with vp 

my vp2.0.0b4 usually works on windows 8. affirmation if this is a completely wrong Gimmy.

--

February 26, 2013 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Hockeygoalie35

so I tried  a workaround as follows:

3. Start VanityPack

2. Start steam version

When I enter Paradise City, all the new cars are messed up, and big surf island doesn't work.

So i guess I need a remedy for the "these files can't be opened" dialouge

February 26, 2013 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nelson_rus25

: "Hi. I want try that Vanity Pack v.2.0 please give me download link ."

March 8, 2013 at 1:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0
OK I'm sick and blind today. I can't see the last post.
March 8, 2013 at 12:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.