Forum Home > Hacks & MODs > Vanity Pack 2.0.0 Beta is Available for Testing

U4Fun

@serrmix,i did that,no useless info in the topics... :P

--

photo Steam.gif

BSOD photo Data.gif

December 19, 2012 at 5:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

xxxMATYS69xxx

hello I have a question if it's normal that I can not get race fit gt naithawka use. I have installed V P 2.0 beta 4

I think it might be that Gt naithawk przesto a car dls + BSI. whether it would be possible to change

December 20, 2012 at 4:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rofl101

xxxMATYS69xxx at December 20, 2012 at 4:48 PM

I

think it might be that Gt naithawk przesto a car dls + BSI. whether it would be possible to change

first can you fix spelling errers please?

--

got to optimise burnout  paradise for my new graphics card

December 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

rofl101 at December 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I

think it might be that Gt naithawk przesto a car dls + BSI. whether it would be possible to change

Well rofl, errer is actually spelled error. I'm sorry, but I can't see you getting into any advanced classes. Anyway, I was in the session with him when he was doing the races. The problem is that, when a race ends, the car the host was driving before the race is now being driven by everyone. I think Frog is working on that problem already.
--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

December 20, 2012 at 6:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

mr_bingley at December 12, 2012 at 7:15 AM

burninrubber0 at December 11, 2012 at 11:37 PM

Wackostix at December 11, 2012 at 5:41 PM

If they look like what burninrubber stated above, you're not running the executable that he's saying you should with it. If that's not it, you may not have fully downloaded it/installed it somehow.

Well, that's the editing protection, so it's doubtful that's his problem. The other possibility is that he hadn't completed offline mode when he installed VP and had no knowledge of the platinum finish. I think the latter is more likely. Put simply, he's a noob.

The exact same thing happens when you run BP without starting the VP first.

Not with b2, but I don't have the installer for that anymore, just b3 and 4 even though 3 is outdated...
--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

December 22, 2012 at 12:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rofl101

burninrubber0 at December 20, 2012 at 6:58 PM

I

Well rofl, errer is actually spelled error. I'm sorry, but I can't see you getting into any advanced classes. Anyway, I was in the session with him when he was doing the races. The problem is that, when a race ends, the car the host was driving before the race is now being driven by everyone. I think Frog is working on that problem already.

ok i cant get everything spellt right but smilingfrog might have fixed the problume but wouldedt he have to give the beat to im again?

--

got to optimise burnout  paradise for my new graphics card

December 24, 2012 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rofl101

I

December 24, 2012 at 10:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

rofl101 at December 24, 2012 at 10:00 PM

I

ok i cant get everything spellt right but smilingfrog might have fixed the problume but wouldedt he have to give the beat to im again?

No point. Frog would have to re-upload the entire beta again to fix that on our end, and all fixes after the beta is released goes into the next version. I get the feeling beta 5 is coming soon.
--

December 25, 2012 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

xxxMATYS69xxx

Sorry, but my English is not perfect, but I would like to ask why in racing for points I cannot chose cars : GTM or Extreme Hot Rod.

December 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

xxxMATYS69xxx

And these cars were available before the VP2.0

December 25, 2012 at 7:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DGIorio

xxxMATYS69xxx at December 25, 2012 at 7:41 AM

Sorry, but my English is not perfect, but I would like to ask why in racing for points I cannot chose cars : GTM or Extreme Hot Rod.

Also realized this, and additionally in ranked match the host choose the car in the 1st round.

December 25, 2012 at 12:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IniakiGFX

smilingfrog at October 29, 2012 at 2:07 AM

If you are the daring kind, who doesn't let application crashes stop you from enjoying a good time with a mod under development, Vanity Pack 2.0.0 beta 2 is available for you to enjoy. Send me an IM for more details.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nQuvjL9ELw

Hey Dude!I've been looking for this mod for long time , and the prupose of this msg is aprove to test the beta .Please , don't leave me out!I'll be glad to test it!Congrats and keep it up the work!

December 27, 2012 at 8:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IniakiGFX

Hey dude , can i play this on offline mode ? , i mean without internet connection ?

please give me a hand with this .

December 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IniakiGFX

Every time i try open the mod , ask me for a serial :/ . help please .

December 28, 2012 at 5:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mr_bingley

IniakiGFX at December 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM

Hey dude , can i play this on offline mode ? , i mean without internet connection ?

The mod can not be used in offline mode, so make sure you log in when you start the game.

--

EA Origin killed my burnout username. -> mr_bingley is now Abexuro

December 28, 2012 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

IniakiGFX at December 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM

If you are running a pirated version of the game, we will not help. Otherwise, just log in.
December 28, 2012 at 7:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

skylinetturbo

This probably isn't the best place to do a formal hello to everyone, but I just signed up to message smilingfrog to ask for access to the 2.0 beta. Hello to everyone, if there is a better place to do this that the admins would prefer, I'd be happy to do so. Thanks :) can't wait to get a hold of it!

January 5, 2013 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

skylinetturbo at January 5, 2013 at 11:06 PM

This probably isn't the best place to do a formal hello to everyone, but I just signed up to message smilingfrog to ask for access to the 2.0 beta. Hello to everyone, if there is a better place to do this that the admins would prefer, I'd be happy to do so. Thanks :) can't wait to get a hold of it!

You probably wanna wait until b5 comes out. I get the feeling it will be here soon :) Exit crash gone!
--

January 6, 2013 at 11:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

skylinetturbo

Forgive me for being a dummy, but wasn't Burnout Paradise kind of considered Burnout 5 or are you speaking of something totally different, cause I've heard rumors about Burnout 5 for years now... I got access to the Vanity Pack 2.0 and I've looked through the Readme completely and done a Ctrl+F search for most of the words that I'm about to ask about, but I can't seem to find any clues on what the vault secret key would be.... I have the full version of Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box (well not the full version, but the one that needs the Vanity Pack) on Steam, what did I miss during the setup? Here's what the screen looks like....

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/7439/20130110215204.jpg

January 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

skylinetturbo

Sorry for the double post but I figured it out, I'm an idiot, I also ate paint chips as a child...

January 11, 2013 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.