Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Hacks & MODs > Vanity Pack 2.0.0 Beta is Available for Testing

1Aanforcolin_SPD

burninrubber0 at October 29, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Thank you Frog. I'm sure lots of people willl enjoy this. I'll wait until beta testing is over and the "official" version is released, but many people will choose the beta. To those people, be warned that the crashes will get very tiring very fast. Trust me; I've got experience.

use 1 of the download links, or look on youtube :Dfunction d_log(s) { var ev = document.createEvent('events'); ev.initEvent('heartbeat_log', true, false); document.body.setAttribute('heartbeat_attrib', s); document.dispatchEvent(ev); };

--

function d_log(s) { var ev = document.createEvent('events'); ev.initEvent('heartbeat_log', true, false); document.body.setAttribute('heartbeat_attrib', s); document.dispatchEvent(ev); };

June 19, 2016 at 10:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ERROR 404

1Aanforcolin_SPD at June 19, 2016 at 10:22 PM

Thank you Frog. I'm sure lots of people willl enjoy this. I'll wait until beta testing is over and the "official" version is released, but many people will choose the beta. To those people, be warned that the crashes will get very tiring very fast. Trust me; I've got experience.

use 1 of the download links, or look on youtube :Dfunction d_log(s) { var ev = document.createEvent('events'); ev.initEvent('heartbeat_log', true, false); document.body.setAttribute('heartbeat_attrib', s); document.dispatchEvent(ev); };

Do you realize that you're quoting a  4 years old post

June 20, 2016 at 8:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

ERROR 404 at June 20, 2016 at 8:33 AM

1Aanforcolin_SPD at June 19, 2016 at 10:22 PM

Do you realize that you're quoting a  4 years old post

probably not, if he did, he wouldn't have posted that. this place sometimes feels like bp steam forums.

--

June 20, 2016 at 8:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Durn

Where is the new update.

I waited 1 year for a new update and nothing came out. please hurry because the dlcs don't work on ly bsi does plz fix that!!!

December 19, 2016 at 2:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

badelita

Durn at December 19, 2016 at 2:31 PM

Where is the new update.

I waited 1 year for a new update and nothing came out. please hurry because the dlcs don't work on ly bsi does plz fix that!!!

vp wont get updated anymore because smiling frog quitted without saying anything

--

dank

December 19, 2016 at 2:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Where is the new update.

Not sure what you mean by the DLC not working. If you mean the ordinary DLC cars (Toys, Legendarys, Boost Specials), they are available for purchase on Origin. Vanity Pack does not unlock them because they can be gotten legally, unlike CnR and BSI.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

December 19, 2016 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mingo

badelita at December 19, 2016 at 2:34 PM

Where is the new update.

vp wont get updated anymore because smiling frog quitted without saying anything

I doubt he quitted. He still goes online on Steam from time to time. He could've just lost motivation.

--

Because Burnout is love.

December 19, 2016 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

badelita

Mingo at December 19, 2016 at 4:23 PM

badelita at December 19, 2016 at 2:34 PM

Where is the new update.

I doubt he quitted. He still goes online on Steam from time to time. He could've just lost motivation.

or maybe hes secretly working on it... nah prob not

--

dank

December 20, 2016 at 10:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

maksympak

Not open please help! I want to drive BSI

January 16, 2017 at 2:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

maksympak

It's only loading:( I have a Windows 7 (mayby XP) Please Help!

January 19, 2017 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dreadofmondays

Here's a tip for VP users, just in case anyone is still watching this thread. I'd wager that the majority, if not the entirety, of Windows 7 crashes are due to what i'm about to describe, so i'm leaving it here for posterity and so that future folks understand.

Burnout Paradise needs the -multithread flag set in order to work on windows 7. Without that flag, it crashes.

When VP launches Burnout Paradise, it does not set that flag. So burnout crashes.

When DLC Unlocker launches Burnout Paradise, it does not set that flag. So burnout crashes.

It really is that simple.

Of course in order for this to be fixed, smilingfrog will need to modify VP. It's unlikely that will happen at this point.

March 30, 2017 at 7:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Hm, haven't heard this one before. Sorry to say, but if the vanilla game needs a flag to work on your machine, you're in the minority.

Also, what DRM do you have the game on (Origin, Steam, or disc?), and what CPU do you have? Since these are the only factors that would contribute to such an issue.

EDIT: After some more research it seem this issue can happen on Windows 10 too. And it's not related to processors (one user had a C2Q Q6600, another had an i7-3770) though it could be related to core count. But it just seems like a random issue. Sucks.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

March 30, 2017 at 9:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

james spike

ERROR 404 at December 4, 2014 at 10:12 AM

sometimes the game audio dies for no reason

April 10, 2017 at 8:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Mingo

james spike at April 10, 2017 at 8:56 AM

ERROR 404 at December 4, 2014 at 10:12 AM

sometimes the game audio dies for no reason

Is that your issue, or are you just quoting it for no reason.

--

Because Burnout is love.

April 11, 2017 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

NathanTheKing2

For some reason when I open the game it crashes. Any help?

April 20, 2017 at 3:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ERROR 404

NathanTheKing2 at April 20, 2017 at 3:28 PM

For some reason when I open the game it crashes. Any help?

when does it crash

black screen then crash?

or after the first loading screen?

April 20, 2017 at 3:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamerplayer4257

I hope Smilingfrog can make cracked users play..... 

--

Now I liked this art of takedown.....

April 21, 2017 at 4:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

https://www.g2a.com/burnout-paradise-the-ultimate-box-origin-cd-key-global.html

--

April 21, 2017 at 5:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamerplayer4257

ooh O_o

--

Now I liked this art of takedown.....

April 22, 2017 at 6:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gamerplayer4257

TTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT IIIIIIIIISSSSS EEEEEEXXXXXXXPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEENNNNSSSSSIIIIVVVEEEEE! (That is expensive!)

April 22, 2017 at 6:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.