Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Hacks & MODs > Vanity Pack 2.0.0 Beta is Available for Testing

BlueFlames

Wackostix at October 30, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Smilingfrog reccomended we make a CLEAN install of Burnout Paradise, by doing so I've crashed little to none besides a couple of little things here and there.

Same here.. ;)

I really love it! Really wish we already had all the features hehe!

October 30, 2012 at 10:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

Smilingfrog reccomended we make a CLEAN install of Burnout Paradise, by doing so I've crashed little to none besides a couple of little things here and there.

damn guys, can't someone send me a CLEAN burnout?

--

October 31, 2012 at 1:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlueFlames

Does anyone know if Vanity Pack 2 will be compatible with the Paradise City Trainer, such as to hover around any area in Paradise? Just wondering 'cause everytime I launch it while using 2.0 beta, the trainer crashes. Oh and I don't use trainers to cheat, I only use that particular one to find unaccesible spots that you normally can't through normal glitching. Would be awesome if a feature like that could be integrated into the new features of VP2, IMO...

October 31, 2012 at 8:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

matsilagi_mk2

I have alot of days i can test the mod.

Already sent the PM, i wil try to find some bugs and post here.

Well, time to re-install Burnout!

October 31, 2012 at 11:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DarkRain098

BlueFlames at October 31, 2012 at 8:59 AM

Does anyone know if Vanity Pack 2 will be compatible with the Paradise City Trainer, such as to hover around any area in Paradise? Just wondering 'cause everytime I launch it while using 2.0 beta, the trainer crashes. Oh and I don't use trainers to cheat, I only use that particular one to find unaccesible spots that you normally can't through normal glitching. Would be awesome if a feature like that could be integrated into the new features of VP2, IMO...

Wanna get into secret dev's hall, huh?

Unfortunately trainer and VP doesn't love each other very much :/

--

October 31, 2012 at 12:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

matsilagi_mk2

Hey, anybody knows other way around to get Vanity Pack 2.0 without waiting by smilingfrog?

Nothing against him but, i am really anxious to try it.

--

October 31, 2012 at 2:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wackostix

oleg_aka_djmeg at October 31, 2012 at 1:14 AM

A clean burnout is completely deleting it. Uninstalling first, then deleting any remaining data of it and then reinstalling afterwards without installing mods. You shouldn't have to have someone send you a clean one. :/

--

Baaaacon.....nom..

October 31, 2012 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thewindowsfreak
Site Owner

Uninstall Burnout using Revo Uninstaller Pro and then reinstall. Works perfect.

--

Please read the rules; it doesn't take that much time. Save yourself from a warning or a ban

October 31, 2012 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

It works perfectly for me without a clean install, other than when you try to quit. But a clean install won't help with that crash.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

October 31, 2012 at 9:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

burninrubber0 at October 31, 2012 at 9:28 PM

It works perfectly for me without a clean install, other than when you try to quit. But a clean install won't help with that crash.

anyway i guess i need to reistall it, because check this. dem lags didn't disappeared when i changed my videocard

--

October 31, 2012 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rorossi

HOW TO PLAY THE GAME WITH VANITY PACK!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

--

November 1, 2012 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

oleg_aka_djmeg at October 31, 2012 at 11:19 PM

anyway i guess i need to reistall it, because check this. dem lags didn't disappeared when i changed my videocard

I've got no experience with graphics card changes. All my PCs have the GPU as part of hte motherboard;it's impossible to change them.

And in case you don't know: the drivers for the old GPU(s) must be uninstalled; then the drivers for the new one(s) will automaticaly take their place. You're no idiot, so you should know this, but just in case...

November 1, 2012 at 4:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rofl101

if have then you will like if don't have pm smilingfrog on youtube then follow in structions

if have: you first have to have to install the beta vp (your choice if you want clean burnout) and then enter the vp beta launcher and it will atomaticly open burnout enjoy 

if don't have: then pm smilingfrog on youtube then follow steps

--

got to optimise burnout  paradise for my new graphics card

November 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

rofl101 at November 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM

if have then you will like if don't have pm smilingfrog on youtube then follow in structions

if have: you first have to have to install the beta vp (your choice if you want clean burnout) and then enter the vp beta launcher and it will atomaticly open burnout enjoy 

i understood only 2nd sentence

--

November 1, 2012 at 6:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rofl101

oleg_aka_djmeg at November 1, 2012 at 6:51 PM

rofl101 at November 1, 2012 at 6:42 PM

i understood only 2nd sentence

if don't have perssonal messege smillingfrog on youtube

--

November 2, 2012 at 5:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

rofl101

road rage dosent work well i try to go on the island and no cars folow in road rage

--

November 3, 2012 at 11:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Koblih

Hey all,

Please where can I download the Vanity Pack 2 beta? I'd like to try it and post some feedback on the crashes etc.

November 4, 2012 at 6:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RohanKeaton

Can you send the MOD to me?

November 4, 2012 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Purification

Please, PM at Smilingfrog via THIS website

--

TrackMania Videos and more to come soon : 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TMPurification

November 4, 2012 at 7:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Koblih

I just played the VP2 beta 2 for about 1.5 hour, tried all VP+BSI cars offline and some of them online and got no crash at all. Only problem was with Toy Manhattan - it started to lag when i selected the car but the lags were gone in 5 minutes (don't know if it's my problem with computer or VP).

Great mod BTW!! it rocks

November 5, 2012 at 1:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.