Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Help & Support > Vanity Pack Help & Support

Crashkila101

Now it just says burnout paradise has stopped working. I deleted the shortcut and renamed the original folder to see if that would work, but now it's stock burnout paradise.. Nothing works. :/

August 28, 2016 at 11:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crashkila101

help me pls ;(

August 28, 2016 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0
When the game crashed, was that a fresh install of VP on C:?
--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

August 28, 2016 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crashkila101

Yes.

August 28, 2016 at 1:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Crashkila101

I also reinstalled burnout paradise itself, then reinstalled vanity pack again. It still doesn't work.

August 28, 2016 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
Are you using a DLC save, that will screw up VP installation. Use a %100 save from downloads.
--
August 28, 2016 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Try renaming d3d9.dll in Vanity Pack\Burnout Paradise to something else and running VP. Hopefully this isn't the problem, but it's worth a shot.

Also, just a thought, if you're just looking for BSI and aren't all that insterested in the overlay, you should probably go for RV2 rather than VP.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

August 28, 2016 at 11:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
@burninrubber0: If the guy tries RV2 he may run into trouble running with Steam if he's not in the know how. I helped Da Viper sometime ago with this in an old thread somewhere...
--
August 29, 2016 at 8:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Crashkila101

I used the save without dlc and it worked. Thank you!

August 29, 2016 at 11:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK

Crashkila101 at August 29, 2016 at 11:44 AM

I used the save without dlc and it worked. Thank you!

Your welcome. :)
--
August 29, 2016 at 7:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sheepoud

I have an error with the vanity pack 2.0. In the top of my screen of Burnout Paradise I have VANITY PACK and just below that there is "initialising" 

So my Vanity Pack 2.0 haves some error on the game 'cause some cars do not have textures and i can't play with this car ( it's sponsor car, police cars..) And the trainer doesn't open. 

Plz help me !

--
August 31, 2016 at 8:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0
Do you log in when you start the game? If you don't, VP will not initialize. The missing textures are due to this. Also, if the trainer you're referring to is not part of VP, it will cause issues.
--

September 2, 2016 at 2:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sheepoud
I log in at the start of the game and it's still written "Initialising" and I don't have texture on cars
September 2, 2016 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sheepoud

Is it working on Windows 10?

September 7, 2016 at 8:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

House_666

Sheepoud at September 7, 2016 at 8:05 AM

Is it working on Windows 10?

yeap...but not work in cracked games

--

I just know one thing. If I modify my car, that's cheating. But if veterans modify their, so that's skill

September 7, 2016 at 8:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CorradoKid3
I need help with this pack So I tried to Launch Vanity Pack, and the game started, but instantly shut down and an error message saying "Burnout Paradise(TM) has stopped working". I still see the window with the configurations setup, but it never gets past the "Enabling new vehicles" part of the window. Any ideas?
--
"Pootispencer here" ~ Heavy Weapons Guy
September 13, 2016 at 11:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ragamuffin

I just installed VP on windows 7. Everything loads and I can get to the island, but even after the game loads it says VP initializing at the top and then a hotkey screen pops-up saying Welcome to Vanity Pack, here are the hotkeys. I can't exit from that screen pressing OEM3 or any other key combination and it takes up half the screen.

How can I prevent the hotkey screen from loading at all.

Thanks!

September 14, 2016 at 3:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

ragamuffin at September 14, 2016 at 3:22 PM

I just installed VP on windows 7. Everything loads and I can get to the island, but even after the game loads it says VP initializing at the top and then a hotkey screen pops-up saying Welcome to Vanity Pack, here are the hotkeys. I can't exit from that screen pressing OEM3 or any other key combination and it takes up half the screen.

How can I prevent the hotkey screen from loading at all.

Thanks!

OEM3? I assume you're using a non-generic keyboard?

On most keyboards, the tilde [~] key closes the menu, and F3 and F4 switch between menus.

If they don't work and you have a function (Fn) key, try pressing that and trying the keys again.

If the above fails, you can get rid of the menu entirely by renaming d3d9.dll (default directory "C:\Program Files (x86)\Vanity Pack\Burnout Paradise") to d3d9.bak.

--

September 14, 2016 at 5:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ragamuffin
Awesome! I tried using the fn key and it didn't work, but deleting the menu did. Thank you very much for the reply, I was too busy playing to let you know it worked.
September 15, 2016 at 11:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YuneZziZe

Some news, update your autokick list elvis change his name to: ElvIsAlive0007 :)

--

September 21, 2016 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.