Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Help & Support > Vanity Pack Help & Support

Bossatronial

Can ayone tell me how to make more than one account on bp so I can vp2 because I forgot my account paasword.

Thanks

September 28, 2015 at 5:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Go to https://www.origin.com and click login. On that page, there is a "forgot password" button. Click it and input the same info you'd use for burnout. It will walk you through resetting your password.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

September 28, 2015 at 5:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

burninrubber0 at September 28, 2015 at 5:36 PM

Go to https://www.origin.com and click login. On that page, there is a "forgot password" button. Click it and input the same info you'd use for burnout. It will walk you through resetting your password.

Does it work for the non origin or disk versions? I use the disk version.

Thanks

September 28, 2015 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

All versions of BP (Steam, Origin, disc, etc) use an EA account, which is what this will reset. It will work.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

September 28, 2015 at 5:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

I dont see it,  where on the page is it.

Thanks

September 28, 2015 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Login button is at the very top, it pops up another window which is the login page. Under the password bar there is the forgot password button.

--

September 28, 2015 at 6:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

burninrubber0 at September 28, 2015 at 6:02 PM

Login button is at the very top, it pops up another window which is the login page. Under the password bar there is the forgot password button.

Thanks but I didnt use my Origin account for BP, because I got Origin later. :(

September 28, 2015 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Bossatronial at September 28, 2015 at 6:11 PM

Whatever info you inputted into Burnout to go online is stored on EA/Origin servers as an EA account. The accounts are not simply linked, they are one and the same. Therefore, all you have to do is use the information you used in BP, because it is, has been, and will always be an EA account. If you were to try to log in to Origin with your Burnout info, you could do it... though BP wouldn't be in your library.

EA accounts used to be called Origin accounts, but they changed it for whatever reason. Doesn't matter, it still works exactly the same.

--

September 28, 2015 at 6:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

burninrubber0 at September 28, 2015 at 6:49 PM

Whatever info you inputted into Burnout to go online is stored on EA/Origin servers as an EA account. The accounts are not simply linked, they are one and the same. Therefore, all you have to do is use the information you used in BP, because it is, has been, and will always be an EA account. If you were to try to log in to Origin with your Burnout info, you could do it... though BP wouldn't be in your library.

EA accounts used to be called Origin accounts, but they changed it for whatever reason. Doesn't matter, it still works exactly the same.

Does that mean I cant make a new account, I hope not.

September 28, 2015 at 7:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Bossatronial at September 28, 2015 at 7:03 PM

Why would you make a new account? Even if you did, you'd have to buy the game all over again to go online with it.

--

September 28, 2015 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

Bossatronial at September 28, 2015 at 9:35 PM

burninrubber0 at September 28, 2015 at 9:02 PM

Bossatronial at September 28, 2015 at 7:03 PM

Why would you make a new account? Even if you did, you'd have to buy the game all over again to go online with it.

Thats what I thought, thanks anyways. :P

September 28, 2015 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

Why do you need an EA account to use VP2?

And why do you need to connect to paradise city servers to use VP2?

October 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

protection from greedy pirates.

--

October 5, 2015 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

oleg_aka_djmeg at October 5, 2015 at 5:56 PM

protection from greedy pirates.

That sucks cuz I forgot my EA account password so I cant use VP2. :(

Is there a way I can use VP2 without connecting?

October 5, 2015 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

no, but you can buy a new license key at g2a, they're like 1-2$ there.

--

October 5, 2015 at 6:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

oleg_aka_djmeg at October 5, 2015 at 6:37 PM

no, but you can buy a new license key at g2a, they're like 1-2$ there.

Really? thanks  :)

October 5, 2015 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

There will be removed or improved cheat features?
1. VP can turn off the traffic to make driving easier. But walls...What about no walls feature?
2. VP can apply infinity boost. What about infinity strength?
3. VP can respawn car instantly after a crash. What about speed up other actions like speedhack?
4. VP have Hunter Oval Champ 69 - Kobra mod for easy wins in races with boost limit = 1. What about easy wins in races with boost limit = 10? like a car with max speed - 500mph.
5. VP have vehicle changer. It helps not to go to the right place to change a vehicle. Good feature...but for the lazy mans...If I am very lazy and I dont want to go to challenge place. Can I teleport to it?
6. Offroad good too in marked man. What about driving on the water?
Sometimes I wonder about adding similar features to RV, but I don't want ruin the game

October 6, 2015 at 2:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dennis0ne

PASHOK_M_OVE at October 6, 2015 at 2:54 PM

1. VP can turn off the traffic to make driving easier. But walls...What about no walls feature?
3. VP can respawn car instantly after a crash. What about speed up other actions like speedhack?
4. VP have Hunter Oval Champ 69 - Kobra mod for easy wins in races with boost limit = 1. What about easy wins in races with boost limit = 10? like a car with max speed - 500mph.
5. VP have vehicle changer. It helps not to go to the right place to change a vehicle. Good feature...but for the lazy mans...If I am very lazy and I dont want to go to challenge place. Can I teleport to it?
Sometimes I wonder about adding similar features to RV, but I don't want ruin the game

no offense, but you have added lots of new challenges which crash everyone without rv2....

October 6, 2015 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

What about you add them for offline use only?

--

October 6, 2015 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Dennis0ne at October 6, 2015 at 4:32 PM

no offense, but you have added lots of new challenges which crash everyone without rv2....

I will now proceed to lengthily outline this problem:

Releasing the new challenges in full would upset non-RV2 players due to the crashes, but people who do use the mod would gain more content. On the other hand, not releasing it at all would be leaving out a large element of RV2, lessening the amount of content its users recieve, while non-RV2 players will not have any crashes. So Pashok compromised, making the challenges available only for 2 and 3 player rooms, which decreases the content that RV2 users recieve whilst decreasing the number of crashes non-RV2 players have.

Is either problem completely solved? No. Would another option would be better? That's based solely on your opinion. Personally, I believe what he did was for the best. If you can think of another solution which would satisfy both sides of the problem, feel free to say something.

--

October 6, 2015 at 9:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.