Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Help & Support > Russian Vanity Pack 2 wont run on my Nvidia 960m

ndaoud360

Got a laptop with GTX 960m. 8gbs ram etc. Game runs fine at 60fps with 960m. Once I installed RV2, the game opens to a black screen for a second and then crash with no errors. If I force the game to run on my integrated GPU, the game runs fine but obviously low fps and I don't want that.

March 26, 2018 at 4:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dekgrian Studios

I really have no idea but you should try benchmarking your Graphic Processing Unit. If you want a high fps, why won't you turn off SSAO, Motion blur, high end textures and set the overall graphics to low. Right, man?

--

Now I like art... of TAKING DOWN CARS.....

My Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC08JBE2UvHIVV_SAz_fFFDw?view_as=subscriber

March 29, 2018 at 5:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ndaoud360

Dekgrian Studios at March 29, 2018 at 5:50 AM

I really have no idea but you should try benchmarking your Graphic Processing Unit. If you want a high fps, why won't you turn off SSAO, Motion blur, high end textures and set the overall graphics to low. Right, man?

Yea, it's fixed already. I downloaded the previous version .exe of Russian vanity and it worked. Few days later I tried to go back to the latest .exe of RV2 and it works fine. Not sure why or how but I'm not going to question it.

March 29, 2018 at 3:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dekgrian Studios

ndaoud360 at March 29, 2018 at 3:00 PM

Dekgrian Studios at March 29, 2018 at 5:50 AM

Yea, it's fixed already. I downloaded the previous version .exe of Russian vanity and it worked. Few days later I tried to go back to the latest .exe of RV2 and it works fine. Not sure why or how but I'm not going to question it.

Oh, but sometimes I think it is about the graphics. You can ask me as a tech supporter.
--

Now I like art... of TAKING DOWN CARS.....

My Youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC08JBE2UvHIVV_SAz_fFFDw?view_as=subscriber

March 30, 2018 at 12:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.