Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > General Gaming Discussion > DLC Cars Legandary cars, Toy cars, Boost Cars doesn't appear

GalaxyM3

Recently I have many troubles with Burnout Paradise   I have got original game and key registration is correct , I am connected to online but when I see choosing menu categories There don't  even show Legendary Cars ,  Toy cars or Boost Cars There is only Paradise Cars and Paradise Bikes nothing more I just run Burnout Paradise from Origin normally It's like opening game in offline mode despite the fact that I am online already

I do not have a reason to use DLC unlocker 1.1  because even I can not load them in the dial menu, I can not see them in the blocked version even . What is the reason of happening like this  ? Can somebody help me or someone had the similar problem like me ? 

--
February 2, 2018 at 6:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Honestly, you should just join the Discord and use the #support channel. https://discord.gg/ttG5czF

What information your forum posts provide isn't enough. If I had to guess, you might be on an account that doesn't have DLC licensed to it, the game might not be updated correctly, or a firewall/antivirus could be blocking the connection.

February 3, 2018 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GalaxyM3

Do you mean patch ? I have updated to 1.1 version it showed me after updating that everything went succesfully . I have been using the same account since I have started playing this game about 8 years ago and there were these all DLC cars I haven't done something special I just installed the game and they have just been there with other cars ;D . The one thing I have changed since that time is a computer . I had turned off antivirus before I installed the game so it shouldn't make any troubles . DLC license shall I buy it suddenly ? I don't understand exactly When I had problem with connection to online I phoned to support.ea.com and they  solved the problem Is it posiible that they would solve my problem with this cars ? I have logged in Discord and downloaded that my name there is "kubamagnes" . Therefore one question at the end . Are you able to help mi with this issue or shall I contact with EA support ??? :/

--
February 4, 2018 at 6:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.