Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > General Gaming Discussion > Issue with servers connection to online

GalaxyM3

As you can see in the topic... I have been playing Burnout for about 3 years and recently I have removed from my computer casually Nowadays I wanted to play again and there is the problem with connection but I have already chcecked internet connection  and I have no idea what suddenly happened , I cannot even play with DLC cars because I use vanity pack 2.0 like others and it loads when there is only  available online connection I suppose you know how to treat this weird thing !:(

--
January 30, 2018 at 4:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

When you say you can't connect, what do you mean? Is it giving you an error when you try to log in?

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

January 30, 2018 at 11:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

GalaxyM3

I have already got my head around it , everything is working :D !

January 31, 2018 at 9:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.