Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Help & Support > Russian Vanity but no traffic cars

furyman

Hi everyone,

I installed the 2.3.1 version, but traffic cars are not on the list, everything else seems ok. Did anyone have the same problem? I have the steam version. Plus, how can pashok have a list like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXRWqb2AeDw ;

watch the very first second of the video!

Thanks to all

October 26, 2017 at 8:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fred_from_France
Can you translate the car category list to English?
--

Get Wrecked!

October 26, 2017 at 3:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

furyman

Hey thanks for the reply. What you mean? I should modify my game's list? Translate it? 

October 28, 2017 at 3:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

furyman

also I don't have the small 4x4 and the toy police cars

October 29, 2017 at 4:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fred_from_France

furyman at October 28, 2017 at 3:41 AM

Hey thanks for the reply. What you mean? I should modify my game's list? Translate it? 

No, I want to see what the 1 second of the video says in English. What does that player have installed?
--

Get Wrecked!

October 29, 2017 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

furyman

It's all solved, thanks. I asked in the same video on youtube in the comments, pashok said me to go on online multiplayer, I did it, and now it works, I have all the cars. I don't know the reason behind this kind of "activation" of the mod, I may assume to "recall" people to play more on multiplayer? Or technical motivation? Anyway now it works. By the way, in the video the categories are: Paradise Cars, $car_category_DLC, Paradise Bikes, $car_category_mod_car, $car_category_traffic_car, MOD Vehicles.

October 29, 2017 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.