Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Off-Topic > Something a little bit controversal...

P3RF_D4RK

I'm going say something a little bit controversial now, Burnout Paradise modding community is dead. Nobody gives a shit about making real mods for burnout anymore, sure there is a few halfbit hackers out there who think they're making a contribution but they're not, all they're contributing is making more speedhacks that push people out of the game. Ever since Frog left, there has been no real mods worthy of VP. Oh, you say what about RV2? The mod that has frog's BSI but nothing else new except a shit load of toy cop cars? With the exception of DGI car pack, no other mods since VP has been noteworthy. Sorry, all you so called hackers, changing vehicle attributes isnt a real mod, its a speed hack. Where are all the new vehicles you say you're gonna make but never deliver to the good folk of burnout hints? Yune and his crunes are full of shit and don't contribute anything to the burnout modding community. 

--

June 10, 2017 at 10:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dennis0ne

The game is dying altogether. burninrubber told me that even on ps3, you start seeing less and less online rooms. Pc has been pretty dead for a while now, i think 360 died long ago, and now it's ps3's turn. It's kind of a shame, but i understand it. People move on to other games, bp is quite old. I'm impressed it lasted that long anyways. 

Would be amazing if €A dropped the whole "nfs with burnout handling" thing, and just made a burnout paradise 2. 

June 10, 2017 at 10:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Lucifer Khan

I support the P3RF_D4RK and I think all players should exactly do as he it does: Not complain and contribute with the community by developing and distributing many high quality mods.

--

June 10, 2017 at 11:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

This thread is a perfect candidate for a flame war, but I'll try and keep it open as long as the replies are civil. Though "Yune and his crunes are full of shit" is is defintely flaming, true or not, so I have to warn you to try and keep that to a minimum.

@Dennis - PS3 still has its (exceptionally large) core fanbase playing, and 360 had a suprising amount of life breathed into it by XB1 BC. PC might come back if they release 1.8/1.9... which of course will happen... in my dreams.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

June 11, 2017 at 9:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK

burninrubber0 at June 11, 2017 at 9:52 AM

This thread is a perfect candidate for a flame war, but I'll try and keep it open as long as the replies are civil. Though "Yune and his crunes are full of shit" is is defintely flaming, true or not, so I have to warn you to try and keep that to a minimum.

@Dennis - PS3 still has its (exceptionally large) core fanbase playing, and 360 had a suprising amount of life breathed into it by XB1 BC. PC might come back if they release 1.8/1.9... which of course will happen... in my dreams.

Well, rubber you can close this thread. I had my rant, lol. What I should have said was burnout is dying and it's glory days online are over. RIP. :(

--

June 12, 2017 at 6:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YuneZziZe

Dark I don't understand why are you talking because you only talk and talk and talk and talk... Maybe try to do something maybe you can make a mod ? Stop talking and act for once ^^! 

--

June 13, 2017 at 3:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

So according to that logic, if you're not a modder you shouldn't complain? That doesn't make much sense. It's like saying the only people who should complain about games are developers.

I guess that's that.

June 13, 2017 at 12:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.