Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > General Gaming Discussion > Roaming AI

Azmal20

Hey,

Since I have the timesavers pack, when a unlock a new car to take down I just let it roam the streets so make the streets seem less barren in single player. Just wondering if anyone else does this and if there was a way of keeping car roaming around the city if you accidentally take them down?

June 6, 2017 at 12:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fred_from_France
It would be fun if we could kick them all loose and chase them down again or if they just randomly started roaming the streets to be taken down again. To answer your question I let mine roam around until I got all my bill boards, smash's and jumps then I went hunting and wrecked them all. Once you send them to the junk yard that's it unless you re-install your game... It's one of my favorite parts of the game.
--

Get Wrecked!

June 7, 2017 at 6:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK

There is a way, keep a copy of your save game. I have 29 takedown cars. I used the save editor thingy. The only disadvantage with my save is I cannot play the online cars or cop cars but since its only single player it's no big deal.

--

Get your ass on discord!

June 7, 2017 at 5:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Azmal20

Thanks everyone I think I'll let them roam around forever XD but if anyone could create a mod that would be awesome!

June 10, 2017 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK

Azmal20 at June 10, 2017 at 11:49 AM

Thanks everyone I think I'll let them roam around forever XD but if anyone could create a mod that would be awesome!

Mod like that would have to be part of VP to work, only Frog could do it and he won't, VP is dead so forget about it.

--

Get your ass on discord!

June 10, 2017 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.