Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Help & Support > High Ping Issues (NOT BURNOUT RELATED)

badelita

So recently i got back to playing Team Fortress 2 but for whatever reason i get up to 1000 ping, the weird thing is that i can load web pages fine, and not only does it happen to TF2 but also other online games. 

Btw i disabled everything that requires internet but no difference.

Any help is appreciated

--

dank

May 30, 2017 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ERROR 404
maybe your internet router crashed, i got 25k ping once due to the router crashed
--

Steam

Origin accounts : raymanano , FaultyUser96

May 30, 2017 at 11:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

badelita

ERROR 404 at May 30, 2017 at 11:55 AM

maybe your internet router crashed, i got 25k ping once due to the router crashed

maybe but i restarted it more than once and still same problem so i think its my ISP cuz my parents felt the internet issues too

--

dank

May 30, 2017 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Go to speedtest.net and post the results here, please. That should help narrow down the problem a bit.

(Moved to Help & Support)

May 30, 2017 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
On unrelated news, BP servers suck donkey balls.
--
May 30, 2017 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fred_from_France
This might have something to do with a lot of BP / VP issue's lately: https://help.ea.com/en/help/alert-message/ea-online-service-interruption/ It appeared this morning despite the 2016 date...Just a guess. "Thursday, 03 November 2016 Our online services are having trouble connecting to accounts and online play. We√??re investigating some technical problems with our online services. While we√??re working on it, it√??s possible that you: 1. May have trouble connecting to EA games online. 2. May not be able to log in to Origin or to EA Help. 3. May not be able to complete a purchase through Origin. Thanks for sticking with us while we work this out."
--

Get Wrecked!

June 1, 2017 at 7:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

badelita

nvm this topic can be closed now the problem is gone

--

dank

June 1, 2017 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.