Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Off-Topic > Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

badelita

what do you think of it? i personally think it will be fun to well... go around and do crazy hot wheels shit 

--

dank

May 9, 2017 at 9:16 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Moved to off-topic (not Burnout-related)

I'm pretty excited for the HW expansion, releases in 3 hours. I just hope it'll be better than Blizzard Mountain, considering it has such massive potential.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

May 9, 2017 at 10:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

badelita

burninrubber0 at May 9, 2017 at 10:11 AM

Moved to off-topic (not Burnout-related)

I'm pretty excited for the HW expansion, releases in 3 hours. I just hope it'll be better than Blizzard Mountain, considering it has such massive potential.

you know what sucks? i still have a ps3 and im gonna get an xbox one after my exams (thats if i pass them)

--

dank

May 9, 2017 at 10:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0
Surprise surprise! Forza forums full of PC users complaining there's no download after an hour. No Xbox complaints.
May 9, 2017 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

It came out one hour late on PC. gg Microsoft.

May 9, 2017 at 2:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

badelita

would've been funny if they leaked it like they did with the porsches 

--

dank

May 10, 2017 at 9:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.