Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Hacks & MODs > Burnout Paradise - Dev Build

burninrubber0

Here it is! This map is ripped from an Xbox 360 development build from shortly after the game's release. Check below for everything I've done so far. I will post these updates as often as possible.

Updates:

Nov 29 '16:

-Received builds: 31.10.2007 (unstable debug)+31.01.2008 (stable dev)

Nov 30 '16:

-Extracted AT+GR of Dirt King.

Dec 02 '16:

-Converted Dirt King skin.

Dec 03 '16:

-Extracted and converted map.

-Ported performance from Dirt King to RV2 Dust Storm.

Dec 09 '16:

-Extracted files from ENGINES.

Dec 10 '16:

-Extracted files from GUIAPT.

-Extracted AT+GR of Super Hot Rod, RWD Turbo, SUV King, Crash Test, Truck Racer, Rally Racer, Super Speed Racer, and Dragster.

-Converted all skins except Super Hot Rod's.

Jan 19 '17:

Port cancelled.

November 30, 2016 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

badelita

the immage doesn't work

--

dank

November 30, 2016 at 3:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
Why the secrecy? Is it a new VP? Is Frog back?
--

November 30, 2016 at 3:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Offline Gamer

badelita at November 30, 2016 at 3:03 PM

the immage doesn't work

I think that's the idea.

--

The size of your takedown total is inversely proportional to the size of your penis

November 30, 2016 at 9:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

i know that the death is coming, no need to remind.

--

November 30, 2016 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

XAceMillenniumX

Certainly something new is coming........

December 1, 2016 at 6:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Offline Gamer

oleg_aka_djmeg at November 30, 2016 at 11:11 PM

You talking about Trump?

--

The size of your takedown total is inversely proportional to the size of your penis

December 1, 2016 at 6:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

XAceMillenniumX

Offline Gamer at December 1, 2016 at 6:47 AM

You talking about Trump?

Why always involve the Trump? Besides it was him or a crazy woman who wants to attack Syria and get Russia after the U.S lol

December 1, 2016 at 7:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Haven't you people read the signs?

Now that you've seen the truth, we can move on.

December 1, 2016 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
So, is there new stuff coming or is this a joke? Edit: Somethings wrong with the post count, it hasn't moved.
--

December 1, 2016 at 3:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
Don't worry, I just had a brain fart, lol. :p
--

December 1, 2016 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

P3RF_D4RK at December 1, 2016 at 3:25 PM

So, is there new stuff coming or is this a joke? Edit: Somethings wrong with the post count, it hasn't moved.

No joke. It may never be released publicly, but there is new stuff, probably the biggest since VP got BSI.

December 1, 2016 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK

burninrubber0 at December 1, 2016 at 7:02 PM

P3RF_D4RK at December 1, 2016 at 3:25 PM

No joke. It may never be released publicly, but there is new stuff, probably the biggest since VP got BSI.

That's great news. :)
--

December 1, 2016 at 7:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Offline Gamer

XAceMillenniumX at December 1, 2016 at 7:30 AM

You talking about Trump?

Why always involve the Trump? Besides it was him or a crazy woman who wants to attack Syria and get Russia after the U.S lol

I don't live in the US, so I can sit back and laugh at it. As for your choices, it's up to the people to demand change to the system if you want proper choices for a leader. We do that in my country and it seems to work.

--

December 1, 2016 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Offline Gamer at December 1, 2016 at 9:08 PM

XAceMillenniumX at December 1, 2016 at 7:30 AM

You talking about Trump?

I don't live in the US, so I can sit back and laugh at it. As for your choices, it's up to the people to demand change to the system if you want proper choices for a leader. We do that in my country and it seems to work.

What I find funny is, Ace is not American, he's Brazilian.

Back on topic though... the day draws ever nearer.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

December 2, 2016 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

badelita

the burninrubber for giving me some mad hype... prob bigger that a pixel car racer update hype. But anyways it really sucks for you americans to have trump and not bernie sanders

--

dank

December 2, 2016 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
More details about new stuff please and no more discussions about Trump, it has no relevance to topic whatsoever.
--

December 2, 2016 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

P3RF_D4RK at December 2, 2016 at 4:47 PM

More details about new stuff please and no more discussions about Trump, it has no relevance to topic whatsoever.

Agreed, I've been hoping for my 1000th post to be something special for the community, not "closed because people can't stop talking about politics." Discussions like that almost always lead to bad. Let's aim for good, and keep BH civilized.

And an update on this is coming very shortly. Probably tomorrow.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

December 2, 2016 at 11:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fred_from_France

burninrubber0 at December 2, 2016 at 11:17 PM

P3RF_D4RK at December 2, 2016 at 4:47 PM

Agreed, I've been hoping for my 1000th post to be something special for the community, not "closed because people can't stop talking about politics." Discussions like that almost always lead to bad. Let's aim for good, and keep BH civilized.

And an update on this is coming very shortly. Probably tomorrow.

OK, it's tomorrow...
--

Get Wrecked!

December 3, 2016 at 7:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Post updated! Expect more between now and New Year's.

--

December 3, 2016 at 11:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.