Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Off-Topic > is burnout hints going to keep going ?

Crash

is it going to keep going its nice that everyone is still online but since the main person walk out. what now can't you guys still get it done up or ? what?

--

Don't Like Me Stay Away From Me Simple. 

June 11, 2016 at 6:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

The site will keep going as long as Burnout itself does. smilingfrog leaving doesn't change that. What it does change is the Vanity Pack's completion, meaning it probably won't be completed.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

June 11, 2016 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
What I like to know, what's the longevity of Vanity Pack itself? What happens if the VP servers go offline permanently?. Because they have gone down temporarily in the past. Say there is a scenario (no offense) where Frog dies and the VP servers are taken down. Will a burnout hints member take over, pay for the servers running or is it possible VP could be made to run without servers, like RV2 does with BSI?
--
June 11, 2016 at 8:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YuneZziZe

P3RF_D4RK at June 11, 2016 at 8:28 PM

What I like to know, what's the longevity of Vanity Pack itself? What happens if the VP servers go offline permanently?. Because they have gone down temporarily in the past. Say there is a scenario (no offense) where Frog dies and the VP servers are taken down. Will a burnout hints member take over, pay for the servers running or is it possible VP could be made to run without servers, like RV2 does with BSI?

I think this is possible, PCPunisher_OFC are the proof, because he is the only one have vp working when the server are down, every one have the error but not him...

--

June 12, 2016 at 6:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0
Yune pulled that one right out of his ass. PCPunisher is usually the one who tells me VP isn't working, because his isn't. And I highly doubt VP could be made to work without server authentication unless Frog makes it.
--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

June 12, 2016 at 8:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dennis0ne

burninrubber0 at June 12, 2016 at 8:07 AM

Yune pulled that one right out of his ass. PCPunisher is usually the one who tells me VP isn't working, because his isn't. And I highly doubt VP could be made to work without server authentication unless Frog makes it.

Exactly. Nobody's able to run vp if the server's down, period.

June 12, 2016 at 9:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

YuneZziZe

Learn how to play without vp, he destroy the game with tp and afk features.

Nvm god mod here! 

--

June 12, 2016 at 10:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

CommandoPG at June 12, 2016 at 10:21 AM

he destroy the game with tp and afk features.

There is no teleport feature in VP. AFK mode only activates after 30 seconds of inactivity, and deactivates in a Marked Man or Road Rage.

You should learn what VP really does before saying anything.

--

June 12, 2016 at 10:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

YuneZziZe

burninrubber0 at June 12, 2016 at 10:39 AM

CommandoPG at June 12, 2016 at 10:21 AM

he destroy the game with tp and afk features.

There is no teleport feature in VP. AFK mode only activates after 30 seconds of inactivity, and deactivates in a Marked Man or Road Rage.

You should learn what VP really does before saying anything.

Tp, I mean spawn car without going into the junkyard and vp destroy the game that's all. if he no have the spawn car and afk features this game can survive more time 

--

June 12, 2016 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dennis0ne

fun fact: mr yune has a vac ban on steam, yet he's complaining about features that can be abused for cheating.

also, could you please do what you've promised long time ago? leaving this site forever? i'd be so thankful if you'd just disappear.

June 12, 2016 at 12:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YuneZziZe

Mr yune have vac ban on black ops 2 and 1 for pre shooting, and I'm not gonna desapear :) I want to stay here to make you cry more :D

--

June 12, 2016 at 12:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dennis0ne

you don't make anybody cry, you're just an annoyance to everybody. your posts have literally no value whatsoever.

June 12, 2016 at 12:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

YuneZziZe

Your too :p

--

June 12, 2016 at 1:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dennis0ne at June 12, 2016 at 12:51 PM

you don't make anybody cry, you're just an annoyance to everybody. your posts have literally no value whatsoever.

This is probably the most accurate thing I've read in awhile.

--

June 13, 2016 at 7:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

C4PT41N BOMB4RD

So you guys are saying that there'll come a time when we can't drive traffic cars no more? Fuck that shit, somebody had better make something NOW.

--

June 14, 2016 at 6:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK

C4PT41N BOMB4RD at June 14, 2016 at 6:19 PM

So you guys are saying that there'll come a time when we can't drive traffic cars no more? Fuck that shit, somebody had better make something NOW.

They already have. It's called Russian Vanity Pack.
--
June 14, 2016 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

P3RF_D4RK at June 14, 2016 at 6:39 PM

C4PT41N BOMB4RD at June 14, 2016 at 6:19 PM

They already have. It's called Russian Vanity Pack.

there is no such thing as russian vanity pack.

--

June 15, 2016 at 6:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
No need to be soo pretentious, it's Russian Vanity, no 'Pack' on the end. Happy?
--
June 15, 2016 at 7:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK

01110011001 at June 13, 2016 at 7:10 PM

Dennis0ne at June 12, 2016 at 12:51 PM

This is probably the most accurate thing I've read in awhile.

Are you Central_Pro_Cat? There's only three people I know who can teleport, Frogman, Yunecunt and yourself.
--
June 17, 2016 at 5:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

thewindowsfreak
Site Owner

The site will exist as long as its being used. The day that the forums are dormant will be the day that the doors close. The biggest issue is that the foundation that this site runs on is broken and neglected and we can't switch to anything more efficient and up to date without losing all of our previous discussions, screenshots, videos, etc.

--

Please read the rules; it doesn't take that much time. Save yourself from a warning or a ban

June 17, 2016 at 3:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.