Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Off-Topic > So, what anime you watch?

FSkULL1995PT

Here i'm currently laughing my butt off with Gintama and get mind blown with One Punch Man, i still have left to watch Akame ga Kill, Naruto Shippuden (Still waiting for those Canon episodes), and perhaps Fairy Tail

My favourite ones so far:

Bleach (Simply the one that pushed me far to watch other anime and my top favourite, i hope this gets a continuation)

Fate/Zero / Fate Stay Night UBW 2014/15 (You know unlimited budget works right?)

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (One of the best stories ever)

Shingeki no Kyojin (The brutallity is just dope)

Tokyo Ghoul (It's so damn beautifull and so terrific at the same time)

What are your preferences?

December 7, 2015 at 12:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

FSkULL1995PT at December 7, 2015 at 12:11 PM

Here i'm currently laughing my butt off with Gintama and get mind blown with One Punch Man, i still have left to watch Akame ga Kill, Naruto Shippuden (Still waiting for those Canon episodes), and perhaps Fairy Tail

Bleach (Simply the one that pushed me far to watch other anime and my top favourite, i hope this gets a continuation)

Fate/Zero / Fate Stay Night UBW 2014/15 (You know unlimited budget works right?)

This might not be the right forum to ask these questions.

--

December 7, 2015 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FSkULL1995PT

Bossatronial at December 7, 2015 at 12:14 PM

Just trying to vary the content, but if this "off-topic" isn't legitimate here i can always delete it.

December 7, 2015 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

FSkULL1995PT at December 7, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Bossatronial at December 7, 2015 at 12:14 PM

Just trying to vary the content, but if this "off-topic" isn't legitimate here i can always delete it.

Your probably right, it's boring when everyones just talking about Burnout. :)

--

December 7, 2015 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
Hentai ;)
--
December 7, 2015 at 3:30 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FSkULL1995PT

P3RF_D4RK at December 7, 2015 at 3:30 PM

Hentai ;)

So you like those "things" right? ( ͡?° ͜ʖ ͡?°). Actually i don't watch hentai and it really isn't my cup of tea, but i won't knock ya, everyone has their own taste of things :P
December 7, 2015 at 3:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

FSkULL1995PT at December 7, 2015 at 3:48 PM

Hentai ;)

So you like those "things" right? ( ͡?° ͜ʖ ͡?°). Actually i don't watch hentai and it really isn't my cup of tea, but i won't knock ya, everyone has their own taste of things :P

I like your Lenny face. ( ͡Ã?° ͜ʖ ͡Ã?°)

--

December 7, 2015 at 4:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

XAceMillenniumX

Hentai ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPdRa15F7aU ;

Sorry for that joke, but i had to do it.

--
December 9, 2015 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

XAceMillenniumX at December 9, 2015 at 11:00 AM

Hentai ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPdRa15F7aU ;

Sorry for that joke, but i had to do it.

Ummmmmmmmmm...

--

December 9, 2015 at 11:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Serrmix

Hentai ;)

Don't you even dare!!

I already portray the God of Hentai right here, right now, since beginning of all existence and always will! 8)

Soo let dem Senpais wiggle their ochinchins real hard all over dem anime pu$$y!!! :D:D:D

December 22, 2015 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Luckily the site this image is on gives error 1011... don't wanna see that here.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

December 22, 2015 at 4:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Serrmix

burninrubber0 at December 22, 2015 at 4:53 PM

Luckily the site this image is on gives error 1011... don't wanna see that here.

I'm sorry to disappoint you :( :D:D

(edit mod:removed picture)

December 22, 2015 at 5:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
Licking armpits turn you on? You're one sick mutha. :p
--
December 22, 2015 at 5:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Serrmix

P3RF_D4RK at December 22, 2015 at 5:40 PM

Licking armpits turn you on? You're one sick mutha. :p

thehehehe :D

December 22, 2015 at 7:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

XAceMillenniumX

Just reviving this post :) 

My favourite animes were Hellsing Animated Series and Hellsing Ultimate OVAS, even though both had few episodes, i actually enjoyed it. 

P.S: How is that thread commentable yet? like, just look at the pics on it, i thought it was closed.

--
March 19, 2016 at 9:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

XAceMillenniumX at March 19, 2016 at 9:58 PM

My favourite animes were Hellsing Animated Series and Hellsing Ultimate OVAS, even though both had few episodes, i actually enjoyed it. 

P.S: How is that thread commentable yet? like, just look at the pics on it, i thought it was closed.

TWF probably doesn't know it exists, since he doesn't visit the site often unless something happens/has happened. That's the only reason it's not closed.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

March 19, 2016 at 11:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

U4Fun

burninrubber0 at March 19, 2016 at 11:13 PM

XAceMillenniumX at March 19, 2016 at 9:58 PM

TWF probably doesn't know it exists, since he doesn't visit the site often unless something happens/has happened. That's the only reason it's not closed.

i made a edit to some of it,there's nothing wrong with anime :)

but no hentai/18+ pics,they will get removed

--

photo Steam.gif

BSOD photo Data.gif

March 20, 2016 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

U4Fun

Only anime i watch is Dragonball Super 8)

--

photo Steam.gif

BSOD photo Data.gif

March 20, 2016 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FSkULL1995PT

i just caught up with gintama and holy god, ain't it one of my favourites, too bad the anime is going on hiatus this month, waiting for that Shingeki no Kyojin season 2 tho, and ofc the Nardo Shipp canon eps which is a milk-fest to oblivion. Btw are we allowed to post openings here?

March 21, 2016 at 10:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

XAceMillenniumX

FSkULL1995PT at March 21, 2016 at 10:10 AM

i just caught up with gintama and holy god, ain't it one of my favourites, too bad the anime is going on hiatus this month, waiting for that Shingeki no Kyojin season 2 tho, and ofc the Nardo Shipp canon eps which is a milk-fest to oblivion. Btw are we allowed to post openings here?

I think it is OKAY to post openings here, as long as the opening is not made by a pervert frick.

--
March 21, 2016 at 12:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.