Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Hacks & MODs > DGI Vehicle Pack

DGIorio

Vehicle Pack 2.0 by DGIorio

Update February 07, 2016: DGI Vehicle Pack 2.0 has been released. It contains now eighteen cars, fixed car icons, offline opponents, new select category screen, was added horn for all cars and improved Steam support. Also, four cars can be now used as traffic cars.

The full car list is:

-Lamborghini Veneno

-McLaren P1

-Lykan Hypersport

-Audi R8 LMS Ultra

-Corvette Stingray

-Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Rally

-Toro Rosso STR9

-Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965

-Caterham Super 7 R500

-Veloceratti P1

-4x4 Monster Truck

-Toy Annihilator Street Rod

-Toy Dust Storm

-Imponte Duke O'Death

-Lamborghini Veneno Roadster

-Camaro Pro Touring Custom '69

-Toy Tilly's Custom

-BMW M3 GTR MW Edition

Don't forget, read the ReadMe before doing the installation! There are the installation instructions and some observations, besides details about the mod.

Note: The mod remains working on Russian Vanity and Vanity Pack, however, is needed to put only the files inside the "VEHICLES" folder except the file "VehicleList". In Vanity Pack also doesn't put these files: VEH_PUSCPI3_GR and VEH_PUSCPI3_AT.

Download link:

ReadMe:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1NgOi5F1w1-cFMtR01SejZFQTg/view?usp=sharing

DGI Vehicle Pack 2.0:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1NgOi5F1w1-cWhxNk41VlQ0cVU/view?usp=sharing

--

August 1, 2015 at 4:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Epic.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

August 1, 2015 at 4:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
It's good these awesome cars are finally being shared with the general public, now everybody can see my 'special' car I've being driving lately, heh heh heh... :-P
--

Get your ass on discord!

August 1, 2015 at 8:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
Sorry me again, just a quick warning to VP users, the Toro Rosso crashes Vanity Pack, infact it won't even load. All the other cars work perfect with VP of course.
--

Get your ass on discord!

August 1, 2015 at 8:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Melex

@DGIorio  Thank you very very much. Very good work. I love the new Cars.:)

--

August 2, 2015 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fixxwiss

Does this work with Russian Vanity? I've installed it, and it doesn't seem to work. I have the disk version if that helps too.

August 4, 2015 at 6:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DGIorio

It works, but it's not just install, needs some changes. Maybe the Pashok will add them in future versions.

August 4, 2015 at 4:28 PM Flag Quote & Reply

fixxwiss

DGIorio at August 4, 2015 at 4:28 PM

It works, but it's not just install, needs some changes. Maybe the Pashok will add them in future versions.

Can you PM/write on the board what these changes could be? I want that Caterham =/

August 4, 2015 at 6:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DGIorio

Sorry, but I can't. Ask Pashok about it.

August 4, 2015 at 7:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

UKRAINIZATOR_74

Thank you very much!Now everything is totally.

--

August 5, 2015 at 1:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fred_from_France

I tried twice and could only get 1 car that took the place of Mongumary Hawker Solo, Finish 2 I think it was. I'am going to try again and take note next time of what happened and when.

Anybody else expierance simalar issue? I really like the Corvette. Job well done!!! 

August 12, 2015 at 6:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DGIorio

Hi, this is very strange...

Can you verify what time "VEHICLELIST.Bundle" was edited? Is to be at 29/07/2015. The file is inside the vehicle folder.

August 12, 2015 at 10:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

fred_from_France

Is the default install location Origin>BurnoutParadise>Vehicle? That's where it said it was installing. When I started the game it was no where to be found so I copied the folder and placed the copy in EA>BurnoutParadise>Vehicles and then that's when the car showed up Mongumary Hawker Solo, Finish 2 place. Wasn't that where the Corvette was saposed to be? That's why I looked there spacificly.

I never seen a "DGI Vehicle Pack" choice when picking cars like in your video so I kind of knew something wasn't right from the start. Also my Norton keeps deleting the color change portion that's probaby the problem, I was hoping that didn't effect having the cars but only the ability to change the finishes.

I didn't notice the edit date. Thank's so much for replying.

--

Get Wrecked!

August 12, 2015 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

DGIorio

No, the installation location need to be Origin>BurnoutParadise, in your case maybe will be EA>BurnoutParadise (not the vehicle folder).

If it doesn't work, try to install manually. For this create a new folder in your desktop and then install the mod on this folder. Verify if there was created the folders LANGUAGES, VEHICLES and how many files are inside them. The languages folder has two files and the vehicles has 32 files.

If it's ok then copy and paste the files to your Burnout Paradise folder.

August 12, 2015 at 11:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Waleed

dude pls pls pls help me .... em a offline player ..... when i install the mod and run the game it says... i mean it needs registration code ... i enter many but none works... pls help me out ... em a fan of your .. adn also fan of dgi vehicle packl ...plssssssss:(

August 13, 2015 at 2:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Waleed

dude i got a fix for the lasst problem just put my last crack for the game and now the problem is ............. it got crashed in loading before the ea logo .... and it get crass to descktop saying burnout paradise has stopped working...!!!!!!!!!..pls help ...

btw my problem is ... it get crash before logo saying .. burnoutparadise has stoppd working..!!!!!

August 13, 2015 at 2:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

jimbopajamapants2463

thanks for the car

August 13, 2015 at 9:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DGIorio

Waleed

Verify if your game is updated (version 1.1.0.0).

August 13, 2015 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

annailator

thanx DG for ur hard work bro and next time plx compress it with 7z :)

August 14, 2015 at 3:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Waleed

dude its already updated pls help me out 

August 15, 2015 at 6:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.