Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Hacks & MODs > Vanity pack Beta 11

YuneZziZe

Vanity pack Beta 11 fake ? real ? coming ? 

--

Think what you want about me, I am what I am.

Подумайте, что вы хотите обо мне, я то, что я.

Pense o que quiser sobre mim, eu sou o que sou.

July 25, 2015 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ERROR 404
since smilingfrog not responding and nobody knows where he is or what he's doing then vp beta 11 is probably not coming soon. Maybe it will never come.
July 25, 2015 at 8:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
How many times are you going to ask the same question? Seriously, threads pertaining to where Smiling Frog is, when the next Vanity beta 11 is ready, will there be a burnout paradise 2 (for the really stupid) should be locked or removed by mods. A sticky should be made to outline this or included in the rules.
--

July 25, 2015 at 8:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dennis0ne

hey, you've stolen my profile pic p3rf. :(

also this guy shouldn't be taken seriously, he's asked the same question so many times after getting an answer on that, this guy isn't worth any effort to "help"

July 25, 2015 at 9:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
Dennis what did you just delete, lol. Your last post was a week ago, now post update says you posted 100 mins ago. And BTW I didn't steal your pic, I didn't even know you were using it when I chose it, didnt know you owned it actually, but for the sake of individuality I chose another, lol. 😜
--

August 1, 2015 at 2:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dennis0ne

i didn't delete anything o.O 

"July 26, 2015 at 3:33 AM" is when it was posted. weird.

August 1, 2015 at 10:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Happens when someone deletes a post. Doesn't necessarily have to be the guy it says made the last post.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

August 1, 2015 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
Mystery solved lol. :-D
--

August 1, 2015 at 8:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

raminshoji
May 7, 2017 at 9:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

shatailnick

Them baits, tho

May 7, 2017 at 9:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0
Closed, please don't bump old threads, especially when you're not adding anything to them.
May 7, 2017 at 9:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.