Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Hacks & MODs > RV2 Beta is Available for Testing

PASHOK_M_OVE

Berkay at September 24, 2015 at 11:18 AM

in this pack nighthawk have a green rearlights ?

RV2 never be include modded DLC cars (only as community finishes. for example Hawker Mech - TM mod)

September 24, 2015 at 12:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Berkay

Thanks.Where i can find this 'alien nighthack'  skin ?

September 24, 2015 at 12:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Berkay at September 24, 2015 at 12:52 PM

Thanks.Where i can find this 'alien nighthack'  skin ?

In VP, and only in VP. File should be something like VEH_PDLCNR01_GR.BIN if you want to copy it to another game.
--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

September 24, 2015 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Berkay

Thank. I can't see Extreme Olympus,Real Life Cars and plane etc. but Bıg Surf Island,DLC Cars and Toy cars are awasome,Great work

September 24, 2015 at 3:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

Pashok_Move, I thought of a good mod pack that I want to make, it would be a big toy cars pack. How do you think I should get started?

September 28, 2015 at 10:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

Yes. If you can.

September 28, 2015 at 12:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

PASHOK_M_OVE at December 19, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Check RV2ReadMe file before using.

Mod features:

-11 Sponsor cars + The Chrome Car (earlier available only on consoles, read RV2ReadME for full cars list);
-35 police cars from the Cops & Robbers DLC pack, including ones removed in release version (earlier available only on consoles, read RV2ReadME for full cars list);
-Big Surf Island addon (released for consoles only), includes: new map, 75 smash gates, 45 Burnout billboards, 15 super jumps, 10 online challenges for 2 players, 9 new cars (read RV2ReadME for full cars list);
-DLC cars unlocked (Toys, Legendary Cars, Boost Specials);
-42 traffic cars;
-Over 10 new vehicles driving in the city, such as: Tractor, Helicopter, etc. (read RV2ReadME for full cars list);
-Over 15 new Russian Vanity cars, such as: Extreme Olympus, Rai-Jin SuperTurbo, police versions of toy cars etc. (read RV2ReadME for full cars list);
-New cars from other games (read RV2ReadME for full cars list);
-New community finishes (read RV2ReadME for full finishes list);
-Over 100 new online freeburn challenges for 2 and 3 players (Can be completed if all players have Russian Vanity 2);
-New HUD (taken from older versions of the game);
-And much more.

*How to install:
-Copy the RV2 folder content in the game folder. Launch RussianVanity.exe.
-To use your own save, copy the files from folder "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise\" into "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Criterion Games\Russian Vanity 2\" (100% save recommended. You can also use SaveGame Patcher.)

*Mod requires the 1.1.0.0 version of the game(license). Steam/Origin versions were not tested.

*Deletion: delete .RV2 files from the game folder.

*Beta version differs from the final only by lack of content.

Download link to last beta in signature or in this profile http://burnouthints.webs.com/apps/profile/51033468/

I have some ideas you could ad to the mod , maybe a boost changer, also maybe the Toy Ehr, Toy mech, Toy p12 diamond, Toy Raijin Turbo,

Toy Olympus Governor. Maybe you could also add the Toy Dust Storm and Toy Annihilator Street Rod from DGI pack.

Thanks

September 28, 2015 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

Bossatronial at September 28, 2015 at 2:00 PM

Mod features:

-11 Sponsor cars + The Chrome Car (earlier available only on consoles, read RV2ReadME for full cars list);
-35 police cars from the Cops & Robbers DLC pack, including ones removed in release version (earlier available only on consoles, read RV2ReadME for full cars list);
-Big Surf Island addon (released for consoles only), includes: new map, 75 smash gates, 45 Burnout billboards, 15 super jumps, 10 online challenges for 2 players, 9 new cars (read RV2ReadME for full cars list);
-42 traffic cars;
-Over 10 new vehicles driving in the city, such as: Tractor, Helicopter, etc. (read RV2ReadME for full cars list);
-Over 15 new Russian Vanity cars, such as: Extreme Olympus, Rai-Jin SuperTurbo, police versions of toy cars etc. (read RV2ReadME for full cars list);
-Over 100 new online freeburn challenges for 2 and 3 players (Can be completed if all players have Russian Vanity 2);
-And much more.

*How to install:
-To use your own save, copy the files from folder "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Criterion Games\Burnout Paradise\" into "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Criterion Games\Russian Vanity 2\" (100% save recommended. You can also use SaveGame Patcher.)

*Mod requires the 1.1.0.0 version of the game(license). Steam/Origin versions were not tested.

Download link to last beta in signature or in this profile http://burnouthints.webs.com/apps/profile/51033468/

I have some ideas you could ad to the mod , maybe a boost changer, also maybe the Toy Ehr, Toy mech, Toy p12 diamond, Toy Raijin Turbo,

Toy Olympus Governor. Maybe you could also add the Toy Dust Storm and Toy Annihilator Street Rod from DGI pack.

Thanks

Boost changer = infinity boost. You can use trainer for this feature (not worked with RV2). Toys, toys, toys...Last planned toys coming with RV2.4

September 28, 2015 at 2:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

XAceMillenniumX

Mod features:

-42 traffic cars;
-And much more.

*How to install:

Thanks

"Maybe a boost changer"

He said he wouldn't add a Boost Changer, as he consider it as cheating. 

"Toy EHR" 

Previously supported on the Russian Vanity Pack 1.4 according to the Russian's READ ME, don't know if you can get it today, a closed topic were seeking for the same vehicle.

"Toy Mech" 

Same thing as the Toy Extreme Hot Rod. 

"Toy P12 Diamond"

Can't be done because P12 Diamond has a kind of protection - Speed Glitcher

"Toy Raijin Turbo"

Maybe he will........

"Toy Olympus Governor."

Maybe......... 

"Maybe you could also add the Toy Dust Storm and Toy Annihilator Street Rod from DGI pack." 

I think DGI'S pack is compatible with RV2 (right?).

--
September 28, 2015 at 2:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

XAceMillenniumX at September 28, 2015 at 2:17 PM

Mod features:

-42 traffic cars;
-And much more.

*How to install:

Thanks

"Maybe a boost changer"

He said he wouldn't add a Boost Changer, as he consider it as cheating. 

"Toy EHR" 

Previously supported on the Russian Vanity Pack 1.4 according to the Russian's READ ME, don't know if you can get it today, a closed topic were seeking for the same vehicle.

"Toy Mech" 

Same thing as the Toy Extreme Hot Rod. 

"Toy P12 Diamond"

Can't be done because P12 Diamond has a kind of protection - Speed Glitcher

"Toy Raijin Turbo"

Maybe he will........

"Toy Olympus Governor."

Maybe......... 

"Maybe you could also add the Toy Dust Storm and Toy Annihilator Street Rod from DGI pack." 

I think DGI'S pack is compatible with RV2 (right?).

I know that they are abandoned, but Pashok_Move must have the files somewhere. Anyway thanks for the info. :)

September 28, 2015 at 3:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

I always thought the Diamond had some materials on it that can't be downscaled with the car? And last I heard, the DGI Vehicle Pack was made for RV2, so I would assume it'd be compatible.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

September 28, 2015 at 3:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

burninrubber0 at September 28, 2015 at 3:34 PM

I always thought the Diamond had some materials on it that can't be downscaled with the car? And last I heard, the DGI Vehicle Pack was made for RV2, so I would assume it'd be compatible.

I think it would be cool to see. :)

September 28, 2015 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

PASHOK_M_OVE at September 28, 2015 at 2:10 PM

Mod features:

-42 traffic cars;
-And much more.

*How to install:

Thanks

Boost changer = infinity boost. You can use trainer for this feature (not worked with RV2). Toys, toys, toys...Last planned toys coming with RV2.4

Yay :)

September 28, 2015 at 3:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

Berkay at September 24, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Thank. I can't see Extreme Olympus,Real Life Cars and plane etc. but Bıg Surf Island,DLC Cars and Toy cars are awasome,Great work

You need to connect to the paradise city servers. :)

September 29, 2015 at 10:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg

these little diamonds on the car are separate objects and pashok CBA to scale and adjust all of them.

--

September 29, 2015 at 12:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bossatronial

oleg_aka_djmeg at September 29, 2015 at 12:18 PM

these little diamonds on the car are separate objects and pashok CBA to scale and adjust all of them.

TOY CARS FOR FTW!

September 29, 2015 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

XAceMillenniumX

PASHOK_M_OVE at September 28, 2015 at 12:07 PM

Yes. If you can.

Hey PASHOK_M_OVE, is your No HUD thing an glitch or a hack? i remember about months ago, before your video about it came out, of me, getting No HUD temporary by pressing Start And Back at the same time very quickly to do it, but it just stay for some seconds only. So, it's a hack or a glitch?

--
October 10, 2015 at 2:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

XAceMillenniumX at October 10, 2015 at 2:20 PM

PASHOK_M_OVE at September 28, 2015 at 12:07 PM

Yes. If you can.

Hey PASHOK_M_OVE, is your No HUD thing an glitch or a hack? i remember about months ago, before your video about it came out, of me, getting No HUD temporary by pressing Start And Back at the same time very quickly to do it, but it just stay for some seconds only. So, it's a hack or a glitch?

Its a hack. But you need to restart HUD for apply (pause or vehicle crash). Also hack will be reseted when you go to Junk Yard or turn off vehicle engine

October 10, 2015 at 5:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

glide

Does this work with the cracked version? 

October 11, 2015 at 1:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

glide at October 11, 2015 at 1:50 AM

Does this work with the cracked version? 

RV2 - yes (not all vehicles available). RV2Tool - not tested

October 11, 2015 at 4:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.