Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Hacks & MODs > RV2 Beta is Available for Testing

PASHOK_M_OVE

Semutkuning at August 25, 2015 at 4:43 AM

Just wandering .. what happens when we unintentionally activate a RV2 challenge when the other player(s) are not running RV2 ?  I notice they immediately left the room, does this mean they got kicked out  or does it crash their game?

If we just scroll through the RV2 challenges without activating any of them, would there be any effect on players not running RV2 in our room?

Oh might as well use this opportunity to let people know that my internet connection (ISP to blame) has not been stable since the last few days of July.   I got disconnected every now and then ... most often happen during my regular playing time (night time).

New challenges crash not RV2 players game, scrolling crash they too.

August 25, 2015 at 7:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

Semutkuning at August 25, 2015 at 7:03 AM

Just found a glitch when doing the 3p challenge - "I-10K" (RVFBC145).

It was during the first part, "Every driver chain 10,000 yds oncoming on I-88 at the same time."

I had done 10K yards and was going oncoming clockwise and at a spot just past the Section2/3 gates, I got the dreaded reset, and I had to do it all over again.  I'm dead certain I haven't made any mistake, the reset happens at the same spot 3 times.  There was however one time when the reset didn't happen.

Btw I was using the mod car PDE001.

It's happens in all I-88 challenges

August 25, 2015 at 7:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Semutkuning

PASHOK_M_OVE at August 25, 2015 at 7:27 AM

Semutkuning at August 25, 2015 at 7:03 AM

Just found a glitch when doing the 3p challenge - "I-10K" (RVFBC145).

It was during the first part, "Every driver chain 10,000 yds oncoming on I-88 at the same time."

I had done 10K yards and was going oncoming clockwise and at a spot just past the Section2/3 gates, I got the dreaded reset, and I had to do it all over again.  I'm dead certain I haven't made any mistake, the reset happens at the same spot 3 times.  There was however one time when the reset didn't happen.

Btw I was using the mod car PDE001.

It's happens in all I-88 challenges

ah yes, now that you mention it, I remember having the same problem when chaining xxx yards along I-88. As I recall it usually happens just after section 4-1 gates, going clockwise.   I had always thought I made a mistake somewhere on that spot.  Turns out to be a glitch ... heheh

August 25, 2015 at 7:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

oleg_aka_djmeg
there is a big area of i88 where your progress resets, it's located before the section 3 when going couter clockwise in oncoming traffic, there is a place where you can jump to the other side of the highway and around that place if you're going in the most right lane, your oncoming will stop counting, which sucks ass.
--

August 27, 2015 at 2:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Semutkuning
So oncoming on I-88 is buggy and the bug lies with the original program. For the final RV2, perhaps it's better to replace RVFBC145 with other type of challenge?
August 27, 2015 at 7:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE
No. It's possible challenge. If you want new challenges, they will be. Maybe I'll add 78 challenges for 4 players in RV2.4
August 27, 2015 at 7:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

Changelog updated

--

Russian Vanity 2.3.1: 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1u3AvkonJ6XZTZpajd0WlByWHc

Changelog:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1u3AvkonJ6XWmxIcl85Nm51RXM

New vehicles and features you can see there:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RussianVanity2

September 4, 2015 at 9:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

thewindowsfreak
Site Owner

I'll definitely give this a shot. I haven't messed around in Burnout for awhile.

--

Please read the rules; it doesn't take that much time. Save yourself from a warning or a ban

September 4, 2015 at 5:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

You came back at a good time, RV2 Beta 3 (guess we're now calling it RV 2.3) releases in 5 days if everything goes according to plan, as said in Pashok's sig.

--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

September 4, 2015 at 7:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

Russian Vanity 2.3 available!
Added Cops, Tool and fixes.

--

Russian Vanity 2.3.1: 
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1u3AvkonJ6XZTZpajd0WlByWHc

Changelog:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1u3AvkonJ6XWmxIcl85Nm51RXM

New vehicles and features you can see there:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RussianVanity2

September 5, 2015 at 7:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

annailator

what does added cops means??

September 9, 2015 at 4:14 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

annailator at September 9, 2015 at 4:14 AM

PCPD Cars from Cops and Robbers DLC. Check changelog for full list of changes

September 9, 2015 at 4:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

annailator

PASHOK_M_OVE at September 9, 2015 at 4:23 AM

annailator at September 9, 2015 at 4:14 AM

PCPD Cars from Cops and Robbers DLC. Check changelog for full list of changes

ok

September 9, 2015 at 4:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
Pashok, I'm very disappointed that RV 2.3, RV2 tools and the RV2 trainer doesnt support steam. I need traffic off and infinite boost so I can comfortably cruise. I also was looking forward to hover with all cars and have boost flames but rv2 tool only has origin/original disc support. Steam needs more support.
--
September 12, 2015 at 1:22 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

"I need traffic off and infinite boost"
Stop cheating

September 12, 2015 at 6:34 AM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK

PASHOK_M_OVE at September 12, 2015 at 6:34 AM

Stop cheating

I don't cheat. Maybe to a vanilla player, sure, any mod might be considered cheating but compared to speedhacking it doesn't even make a difference. Anyway, I'm just asking please, if it's possible if you can make the rV2 tools compatible with steam, which was included with rv2.3. If not, maybe the next update? Oh, and thank you for rv2 and it working with steam, I am grateful. :)
--
September 12, 2015 at 8:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

P3RF_D4RK at September 12, 2015 at 8:30 AM

PASHOK_M_OVE at September 12, 2015 at 6:34 AM

Stop cheating

I don't cheat. Maybe to a vanilla player, sure, any mod might be considered cheating but compared to speedhacking it doesn't even make a difference. Anyway, I'm just asking please, if it's possible if you can make the rV2 tools compatible with steam, which was included with rv2.3. If not, maybe the next update? Oh, and thank you for rv2 and it working with steam, I am grateful. :)

No. I dont know addresses for hacks in steam version

September 12, 2015 at 9:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

DGIorio

P3RF_D4RK at September 12, 2015 at 1:22 AM

Pashok, I'm very disappointed that RV 2.3, RV2 tools and the RV2 trainer doesnt support steam. I need traffic off and infinite boost so I can comfortably cruise. I also was looking forward to hover with all cars and have boost flames but rv2 tool only has origin/original disc support. Steam needs more support.

About the RV2 tool, I didn't make a steam version because I don't have it installed. Later I can do this, but not now.

September 12, 2015 at 9:47 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Berkay

in this pack nighthawk have a green rearlights ?

September 24, 2015 at 11:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0

Berkay at September 24, 2015 at 11:18 AM

in this pack nighthawk have a green rearlights ?

No, Vanity Pack and Russian Vanity are seperate mods, this does not have the Alien Nighthack skin (black+green Nighthawk).
--

YouTube channel: burninrubber0. You'll find road rules and challenges there, along with the occasional full soundtrack of a racing game.

Steam profile: burninrubber0. If you need help with anything Burnout-related, don't hesitate to add me. Be aware that if I don't see Burnout in your Steam library, your friend request will be declined. If you own a non-Steam copy of the game, send me a message on this site before adding me.

September 24, 2015 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.