Burnout Hints

Accelerate to the head of the pack...

Forums

Forum Home > Hacks & MODs > RV2 Beta is Available for Testing

Semutkuning

^ Just did that one last night with hummer and ukrainizator.

Mighty proud to say that I was the first player  on the lighthouse, but then another player knock me down lol.

So I got to be the last one.  The good thing about being last  is that I didn't need to park my car up there, just bump the frame of that lighthouse with the side of the car (vegas carnivale) and it was done.

One of the harder ones this one is ...  8)

July 4, 2015 at 5:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

west

Hummer great guy, he showd me how to do the 4000 flatspin :)

July 4, 2015 at 6:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Semutkuning

west at July 4, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Hummer great guy, he showd me how to do the 4000 flatspin :)

Agreed.

You also showed me how to do that barrel roll in the stock car racing track.  I've finally done that one, after many attempts .....

For the 4k spin, lemme guess (I was copying ukrainizator), use the plane on the superjump at Paradise Bridge , swing left, bounce off and spin off  the first pillar on the left,  then spin even faster when the plane bounce off the second pillar. Am I right?  I only manage a 3K spin the last time I tried this 4K challenge. The 2.5K spin is done though.

July 4, 2015 at 7:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

west

The spin is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ont0Pm8SKfk with the olympus toy version 

July 4, 2015 at 7:21 AM Flag Quote & Reply

west

Dennisone has better quality, perfect how to hit it right . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Eny1j8fgI

July 4, 2015 at 7:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Semutkuning

Thanks West, great tip :)

Gotta to try that next time I visit Big Surf Island. 

July 4, 2015 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P3RF_D4RK
Why does the RV2 readers list of freeburn challenges (ENG) not list every challenge? For instance, I can't see every BSI 3 player challenge listed.
--
July 6, 2015 at 10:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

P3RF_D4RK at July 6, 2015 at 10:01 AM

Why does the RV2 readers list of freeburn challenges (ENG) not list every challenge? For instance, I can't see every BSI 3 player challenge listed.

BSI challenges for 2 players only

July 6, 2015 at 12:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Semutkuning

Initially i ran the RVP2 mod with compatibility winxp sp3 and the -multithread option in the shortcut, and I often crashed.

Then I removed this compatibility setting, also removed the -multithread option; and I never have any crash.  During races, I got disconnected (not crashing, just disconnected) a few times but in at least 2 of such races the host is using frog's version of Vanity Pack.  

Will do more races in the future.  The main thing about doing races with this beta version is not to host lock the cars, let the players choose their own cars.

I really like this mod , more stable + cool mod cars 8)

Btw, I'm using Winxp 64 bit, an Origin user.

July 15, 2015 at 9:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Semutkuning

Just had my first crash since removing that winxp sp3 compatibility setting.

It was a race where 2 of the players used the mod car (LADA), the other 2 players used standard cars.

Usually I used the DLC cars, never a problem with the DLC or standard cars. Never try using traffic cars, this should be interesting .... a boat race in Paradise City  :lol:

Great stability, only one crash after so long a time   .. thumbs up !

July 17, 2015 at 3:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Semutkuning

Looks like I've been playing with the old version of RVP2 (beta 1).

I restore that older version when replacing my broken harddisk.  So please ignore the 2 posts I made above and I apologize for the wrong information, unintentional as it was.

Have installed the Beta 2 now. :)

July 20, 2015 at 12:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Semutkuning

Yet another correction ... sheesh. Sorry.

I remember using the new Lada and Buick so I must have the Beta2.

At any rate, after restoring the correct RVP2B2, I still have problem selecting some of the standard cars (showing wrong 3d model and unselectable). But I have been able to fix this by running the savegamepatcher on RVP2 save file.

July 20, 2015 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ijurelz

hey i have a problem the traffic cars etc dont show up at all its just one category :$cars Category DLS$

August 13, 2015 at 8:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

Ijurelz at August 13, 2015 at 8:02 AM

hey i have a problem the traffic cars etc dont show up at all its just one category :$cars Category DLS$

1. Buy the game
2. Connect to Paradise servers

August 13, 2015 at 8:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ijurelz

Can you plz make rv2b3 for offline mode cuz I have a cracked burnout paradise 

August 13, 2015 at 9:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ijurelz

And could you possibly teach me the fusion hack

i don't understand oleg aka dj meg's video 

August 13, 2015 at 9:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

PASHOK_M_OVE

1. No. I dont use cracked version
2. No. It's hard and the skillful using can be called cheating

August 13, 2015 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

burninrubber0
Just get a copy off g2a...
August 13, 2015 at 5:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Semutkuning

Just wandering .. what happens when we unintentionally activate a RV2 challenge when the other player(s) are not running RV2 ?  I notice they immediately left the room, does this mean they got kicked out  or does it crash their game?

If we just scroll through the RV2 challenges without activating any of them, would there be any effect on players not running RV2 in our room?

Oh might as well use this opportunity to let people know that my internet connection (ISP to blame) has not been stable since the last few days of July.   I got disconnected every now and then ... most often happen during my regular playing time (night time).

August 25, 2015 at 4:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Semutkuning

Just found a glitch when doing the 3p challenge - "I-10K" (RVFBC145).

It was during the first part, "Every driver chain 10,000 yds oncoming on I-88 at the same time."

I had done 10K yards and was going oncoming clockwise and at a spot just past the Section2/3 gates, I got the dreaded reset, and I had to do it all over again.  I'm dead certain I haven't made any mistake, the reset happens at the same spot 3 times.  There was however one time when the reset didn't happen.

Btw I was using the mod car PDE001.

August 25, 2015 at 7:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.